Windows 10: Windows 11 report

Discus and support Windows 11 report in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; longstory short im 17 and cant use feedback hub.feel free to copy past into your feedback hub to helpI recently bought airpods gen2 pros connected them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jamie Gordon1, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Windows 11 report

longstory short im 17 and cant use feedback hub.feel free to copy past into your feedback hub to helpI recently bought airpods gen2 pros connected them to my iphone and windows 11 pc via bluetooth, they were connected to my iphone then on my pc, i pressed the connect button and in under a second i was reciving audio. however when i pressed connect to airpods on my iphone so automaticlly disconnecting from my pc my airpods connected to my iphone and my windows 11 pc blue screenedunless u guys have any fixes, can you copy paste into your feeb back hub just search feedback hub in your search b

:)

Jamie Gordon1, Jun 22, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Where's the Windows 10 compatibility report?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to get the compatibility report.

I will certainly help you with this.

Please provide the below information.

1. From which operating system you upgraded to Windows 10?

2. Did you check the desktop screen for the report?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: If you are unable to find the file on desktop, you can try to check in the system drive.

• Press Windows key+E.

• Double click on C: drive (default system drive).

• On the top right corner in the search bar, type the compatibility file name and search

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 11 report

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 report

1. Windows 11 report - Similar Threads - report

2. BSOD AGAIN Reliability report says hardware issue but I cant read the minidump.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD AGAIN Reliability report says hardware issue but I cant read the minidump.: If you go back and see my post history you will see Ive been fighting this since February. About a month ago I finally just bought new ram and that fixed the issue for about 2 weeks but now its back. Same problem different ram and now I don't know what to check. I've already...
  3. BSOD AGAIN Reliability report says hardware issue but I cant read the minidump.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD AGAIN Reliability report says hardware issue but I cant read the minidump.: If you go back and see my post history you will see Ive been fighting this since February. About a month ago I finally just bought new ram and that fixed the issue for about 2 weeks but now its back. Same problem different ram and now I don't know what to check. I've already...
  4. Battery Reports states that AC Charger is constantly activating and suspending.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Reports states that AC Charger is constantly activating and suspending.: I have an Acer Aspire E 15 and i got it from my brother, it is quite old but it used to run very smoothly, it runs games like Valorant and Apex with 60+ fps. But one day the FPS started to drop very badly to the point it was unplayable. The next day the problem was fixed and...
  5. Battery Reports states that AC Charger is constantly activating and suspending.

Battery Reports states that AC Charger is constantly activating and suspending.: I have an Acer Aspire E 15 and i got it from my brother, it is quite old but it used to run very smoothly, it runs games like Valorant and Apex with 60+ fps. But one day the FPS started to drop very badly to the point it was unplayable. The next day the problem was fixed and...
  6. Windows setup compatibility report issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setup compatibility report issue: I bought a new cpu and motherboard and new case, transfered everything to it when booting up just goes straight to bios wont boot from my ssds that windows is installed on.I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 technical preview, however when I boot using it...
  7. Windows setup compatibility report issue

Windows setup compatibility report issue: I bought a new cpu and motherboard and new case, transfered everything to it when booting up just goes straight to bios wont boot from my ssds that windows is installed on.I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 technical preview, however when I boot using it...
  8. Windows setup compatibility report issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Multiple users in our tenant are reporting that they can connect to the Wi-Fi but have no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple users in our tenant are reporting that they can connect to the Wi-Fi but have no...: Multiple users in our tenant are reporting that they can connect to the Wi-Fi but have no internet access. All of them are on Windows 11, version 23H2, and they have an AIPA IP address 169.254... The only fix I found is to connect to an ethernet and reset the computer...
  10. Multiple users in our tenant are reporting that they can connect to the Wi-Fi but have no...

Multiple users in our tenant are reporting that they can connect to the Wi-Fi but have no...: Multiple users in our tenant are reporting that they can connect to the Wi-Fi but have no internet access. All of them are on Windows 11, version 23H2, and they have an AIPA IP address 169.254... The only fix I found is to connect to an ethernet and reset the computer...