Windows 10: Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this...

Discus and support Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in. when I enter pin message following comes up - this device is locked by administrator and will not let me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ante Tony Benovic, May 24, 2024.

1. Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this...

Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in. when I enter pin message following comes up - this device is locked by administrator and will not let me in

:)

Ante Tony Benovic, May 24, 2024
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 24, 2024
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 24, 2024
  4. Kupuna Win User

Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this...

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this... 237056d1560442866t-cant-enter-pin-headset-explorer_ducz8l2t15.png

Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this... 237058d1560442899t-cant-enter-pin-headset-explorer_1a0y7opgx5.png

Kupuna, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this...

1. Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this... - Similar Threads - requesting pin sign

2. Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in when I enter pin message following comes up - this...: Windows 11 requesting pin to sign in. when I enter pin message following comes up - this device is locked by administrator and will not let me in...
  3. Windows 11 pin request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pin request: I'm having issues signing on to my laptop due to a pin request. I have only used passwords. I'm not even given an option to change sign-on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pin-request/c79030fa-fcb6-4a8f-b1ac-2e5e51014ef3
  4. Windows 11 pin request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pin request: I'm having issues signing on to my laptop due to a pin request. I have only used passwords. I'm not even given an option to change sign-on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pin-request/c79030fa-fcb6-4a8f-b1ac-2e5e51014ef3
  5. Unable to enter PIN on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enter PIN on sign in: Neither my keyboard on the laptop nor the stand alone keyboard allows me to enter my start up PIN - the only way I can gain access is by resetting the PIN. Then both keyboards work. However when it powers off, the same issue happens. The on screen keyboard does not work...
  6. Unable to enter PIN on sign in

Unable to enter PIN on sign in: Neither my keyboard on the laptop nor the stand alone keyboard allows me to enter my start up PIN - the only way I can gain access is by resetting the PIN. Then both keyboards work. However when it powers off, the same issue happens. The on screen keyboard does not work...
  7. I keep getting the following message You've entered an incorrect PIN several times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting the following message You've entered an incorrect PIN several times: I have two MS accounts on my computer. However, the main account will not let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-the-following-message-youve-entered/fcaa8dc8-cfc0-4298-b18f-88c0efb4052d
  8. I keep getting the following message You've entered an incorrect PIN several times

I keep getting the following message You've entered an incorrect PIN several times: I have two MS accounts on my computer. However, the main account will not let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-the-following-message-youve-entered/fcaa8dc8-cfc0-4298-b18f-88c0efb4052d
  9. Entering a Pin to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Entering a Pin to sign in: I cannot login to my microsoft word account as it requires me to provide a pin (that I can't remember). The system advises me to go to the Settings page then the account page and so forth in order to resolve it however, another one of my accounts is logged onto my laptop....
  10. Your PIN is required to sign in message during start up but there is no option to enter the pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PIN is required to sign in message during start up but there is no option to enter the pin: After installing the latest windows upgrade to my Windows 10 pro HP laptop, instead of my windows hello (face recognition) screen which I always got before the update without any issues, now I'm getting a login screen which reads “Your PIN is required to sign in” but there is...