Windows 10: Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible

Discus and support Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to find if your device qualifies for the upcoming Windows 11 update or not, use Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool to discover it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible

Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible check-pc-requirements.png
    If you want to find if your device qualifies for the upcoming Windows 11 update or not, use Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool to discover it. The tool runs a test to check if your PC meets the system requirements to run Windows 11. In addition, it checks if your PC can support (gaming) features […]

This article Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 17, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

There are reports elsewhere on tenforums amongst the multiple threads on Windows 11 citing reputable people saying there are known bugs with the tool.

That said, note hints here:
    What to do if your computer fails the Windows 11 requirements check
    Microsoft publishes the Windows 11 system requirements
    To Upgrade to Windows 11, Prepare to Dig Into Your PC's BIOS | PCMag

dalchina, Sep 17, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    “Your organization manages updates on this PC” Win 11 PC Health Check

Hi, in the following you will see a second tool which you can try- 3rd party. Note these do not give a comprehensive account. In the rest of the the data I have collated, as the site ie getting many of these queries, you will find other aspects to check.

This suggests you or a 3rd party tool has set a registry value equivalent to a group policy. Organisations use group policy, that's where that comes. (Individual users with Pro up can use that too). You don't say if you have Home or Pro.

Have you perhaps disabled or configured Windows Update by some means?

2 tools to check compatibility:
    PC Health Check - Windows 11
    – may not (yet) be completely reliable.
    You could try this tool... it will tell you "why" you are failing...

3rd Party tool to check for Win 11 compatibility - GitHub | Windows 11 Forum

Specifications:
    Introducing Windows 11
    Find Windows 11 specs, features, and computer requirements
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...specifications

Full specification:
    https://download.microsoft.com/downl...ndows%2011.pdf

Graphics:
    Only machines after about 2015 can support Direct X 12 graphics.
    Try dxdiag.exe on yours e.g. from a Run box

CPU:
    You can check to see if your CPU is in this list:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...tel-processors

TPM
    Check whether you have TPM 2 and if it’s enabled: run
    tpm.msc
    from e.g. a run command.

dalchina, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible

bug locker, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible

1. Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool checks if your PC is compatible - Similar Threads - Requirements Check Tool

2. How to check if your PC is compatible with Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 News
    How to check if your PC is compatible with Windows 11 22H2: [ATTACH]Windows 11 version 22H2 is ready to go right now but chances are not every computer is up to the task. The question is, how does one find out if their device can handle this update? There is a way to find out if your PC is compatible with Windows 11 22H2. The system...
  3. Windows 11 Compatibility Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Compatibility Check: Hello,I downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Health Check to see if my company laptop is compatible with Windows 11, however in order to bypass the "Your organization manages updates on this PC" popup, it would appear from other info on this forum that I am required to...
  4. Windows 11 Compatibility Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Compatibility Check: Hello,I downloaded and installed the Windows 11 Health Check to see if my company laptop is compatible with Windows 11, however in order to bypass the "Your organization manages updates on this PC" popup, it would appear from other info on this forum that I am required to...
  5. Windows 11 Check Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Check Tool: I just tried to run the Windows 11 check tool and got the message that my organization manages updates on my PC. This is my home PC runs Windows 10 Pro and is never been part of any organization. Can someone give me a suggestion on how to fix this?...
  6. Windows 11 Check Tool

Windows 11 Check Tool: I just tried to run the Windows 11 check tool and got the message that my organization manages updates on my PC. This is my home PC runs Windows 10 Pro and is never been part of any organization. Can someone give me a suggestion on how to fix this?...
  7. Windows 11 Compatibility Message is not consistent with the PC Health Check

Windows 11 Compatibility Message is not consistent with the PC Health Check: When I used PC Health App to check compatibility for Windows 11 on my ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming MB, It indicates that I have full compatibility. However, when I go to SETTINGS>UPDATE & SECURITY I get the message This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system...
  8. PC Health Check states its not compatible to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check states its not compatible to Windows 11.: All Windows 11 specs show I can run on my Core I7-6700 system, but PC Health Check states its not compatible to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-states-its-not-compatible-to/aa9b97bf-9114-4887-8d30-080d362e1d1f
  9. How to Check if your Computer or Device is Windows 11 Compatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Check if your Computer or Device is Windows 11 Compatible: Windows 11 was announced on June 24th 2021 as the next major release of the Microsoft desktop operating system. Formerly code named 'Sun Valley', Windows 11 introduces a refreshed user experience that focuses on modernizing many parts of the user interface while making...
  10. Seeking tool on Windows7 to check program-compatibility with Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Seeking tool on Windows7 to check program-compatibility with Windows10: Hello, with my 7-year old Windows 7 PC slowly breaking down, I'm seeking to buy a new PC; but first, I gotta know if all my important programs will still work with Windows 10. So I'm looking for the compatibility report tool that can scan my current Windows 7 PC and tell me...