Windows 10: Windows 11 Requirements

Discus and support Windows 11 Requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What are the possible short term and long term problems using Windows 11 with unsupported CPU?My CPU is Intel i5-7200U 2.50 GHz.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Buğra Alp, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Requirements

What are the possible short term and long term problems using Windows 11 with unsupported CPU?My CPU is Intel i5-7200U 2.50 GHz.

:)

Buğra Alp, Oct 19, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 Requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 Requirements

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Requirements

1. Windows 11 Requirements - Similar Threads - Requirements

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  4. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  5. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  6. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...: my pc doesn't meet the cpu req, even tho i have 4C + 8T AMD a12 9720p r7 radeon I have tried install additional drivers for the same from various websits but nothing worked...
  8. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  9. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  10. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...