Windows 10: Windows 11 requirements

Discus and support Windows 11 requirements in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there! The following are my PC specs. Can I install Windows 11 ? Processor AMD E2-6110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics 1.50 GHz Installed RAM 4.00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr.Pras, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Mr.Pras Win User

Windows 11 requirements

Hey there! The following are my PC specs. Can I install Windows 11 ? Processor AMD E2-6110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics 1.50 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.43 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

:)

Mr.Pras, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 11 requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 requirements

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 requirements

1. Windows 11 requirements - Similar Threads - requirements

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  4. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  5. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met: I'm upgrading a Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. I've already done 6 such upgrades with exactly the same hardware, so I'm confused about this one. tpm.msc says "Status: TPM is ready for use". Sytem Information says BIOS Mode UEFI. I'm using a "AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon...
  7. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met: I'm upgrading a Windows 10 computer to Windows 11. I've already done 6 such upgrades with exactly the same hardware, so I'm confused about this one. tpm.msc says "Status: TPM is ready for use". Sytem Information says BIOS Mode UEFI. I'm using a "AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon...
  8. Not able to to install Windows 11, but I think all requirements are met

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused: Using my PC has become nearly impossible without first dealing with the issue of space required for OneDrive. This isn't a rant. I seriously need to learn how to continue to use the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system to manage my daily activities as I've done for many...
  10. How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to comply with Microsoft requirement for additional OneDrive space--I'm confused: Using my PC has become nearly impossible without first dealing with the issue of space required for OneDrive. This isn't a rant. I seriously need to learn how to continue to use the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system to manage my daily activities as I've done for many...