Windows 10: Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

Discus and support Windows 11 restarts after shutdown in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer restarts after shutdown and Iv tried a clean install of windows, reset my bois and tried a number of thing Iv read on here and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ross121, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Ross121 Win User

Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

My computer restarts after shutdown and Iv tried a clean install of windows, reset my bois and tried a number of thing Iv read on here and other places. I’m guessing this could be maybe a hardware issue but wouldn’t know where to start Thank

:)

Ross121, Mar 30, 2023
  2. little cat, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Weer Win User
    Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

4. Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

windows xp sp2 will not shutdown or restart

i guess nobody has had this problem or knows what to do lol. crap i'm screwed, just reinstalled windows and not only does it hang during shutdown from desktop, it hangs during the restarts while it's installing windows. somebody please help me

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

1. Windows 11 restarts after shutdown - Similar Threads - restarts shutdown

2. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  3. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD: Hi so got this problem for weeks and did some trouble shooting like turning off C-State/Unchecking Fast Start up somehow it improves 2-3hours without restart mostly it is between 30mns-1hr and 30min. It started when id changed my CPU because the one i changed has problem that...
  4. PC RANDOM RESTART/SHUTDOWN with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  6. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  7. How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?: Hi, i tried to fix this my self searching a solution online but nothing i found worked, hope someone can help me.The issues started after i changed some graphic options in a game Tiny Tina's Wonderlands just to be clear and from than on i had strange issues.I have a two...
  8. How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?

How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?: Hi, i tried to fix this my self searching a solution online but nothing i found worked, hope someone can help me.The issues started after i changed some graphic options in a game Tiny Tina's Wonderlands just to be clear and from than on i had strange issues.I have a two...
  9. How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...: Hello,I'm having trouble with my PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. There's this instance that I've waited for 30 minutes for it to finish restarting/shutting down but it's still on the process of doing so.I've tried restoring it to a point where it still functions...