Windows 10: Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones

Discus and support Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello team, I got an issue on my brand new Razer Blade 17 and bluetooth wireless earphones, the sound is reversed, what is supposed to be left is right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ValérianLaurens, May 20, 2022.

1. Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones

Hello team, I got an issue on my brand new Razer Blade 17 and bluetooth wireless earphones, the sound is reversed, what is supposed to be left is right and vice versa. I got Jabra Elite Pro 7 and Huawei freebuds 4i, both of them work perfectly on phone + other laptop win 10. I'm kinda lost on it.. Thanks for your help.

:)

ValérianLaurens, May 20, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?

I prefer Peace addon:

Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones [​IMG]

Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones [​IMG]

Callender, May 20, 2022
  3. audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones :(

TanjimaRahman, May 20, 2022
  4. Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones

audio not received by earphones

Hi,

This issue could be due to device drivers that needs to be updated. To provide you with appropriate troubleshooting, please provide the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    • Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    • Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    • How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    • When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones

1. Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones - Similar Threads - reversed audio left

2. Bluetooth Audio Reversed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Reversed: i recently bought my new Asus Vivobook S14. When I connect any Bluetooth headphones the audio is reversed I hear left audio on right and right side audio on left. I have updated the Bluetooth driver as well as audio driver. Even windows is up to date. Still no change....
  3. Bluetooth Audio Reversed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio Reversed: i recently bought my new Asus Vivobook S14. When I connect any Bluetooth headphones the audio is reversed I hear left audio on right and right side audio on left. I have updated the Bluetooth driver as well as audio driver. Even windows is up to date. Still no change....
  4. Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 : reversed audio left / right with ALL bluetooth earphones: Hello team, I got an issue on my brand new Razer Blade 17 and bluetooth wireless earphones, the sound is reversed, what is supposed to be left is right and vice versa. I got Jabra Elite Pro 7 and Huawei freebuds 4i, both of them work perfectly on phone + other laptop win 10....
  5. Bluetooth Earphones connectivity and audio issues!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earphones connectivity and audio issues!: Hi,I am using oneplus buds z and I have got a pretty annoying issue!From my earphones sound does not come for 3-4 seconds in between playing something and after 3-4 sec it comes in one earbud and with 2 secs it comes in the other. It is a very irritating issue and i found...
  6. LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED

LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO IS NOT BALANCED: I was listening to some videos online then I noticed that my right earphone slowly become quieter. Then it sounded 50% quieter after a few minutes. I checked the balancing and I need to drop it down to 50 to make them balanced. I tried with a different headset and its still...
  7. Audio is reversed

Audio is reversed: after I updated my windows now my audio is reversed left is right and right is left. I have already updated the drivers for my motherboard and even tried equalizer apo but it does not work help...
  8. Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio left right balance on bluetooth headphones on windows 10: I know how to get to the balance option, but instead of balancing left and right, it gives me the option of balancing 1 and 2. The type of headphones are e7 cowins if that helps at all. Edit: Both of the balance adjusters move together and just change overall volume....
  9. Left and right reverse scrolling

Left and right reverse scrolling: This trackpad is driving me crazy! I fixed it so that scrolling up goes up and scrolling down goes down.... but my right is still left and left is still right! It is so maddening that it's backwards. Can anyone help me fix the left and right scrolling? Please? :)...
  10. Reversed Audio in all headphones

Reversed Audio in all headphones: Hello. Recently I have found out that my audio is reversed in every headset. The weird thing is that it's only reversed in games for example when someone shoots infront of me in CS:GO it sounds like it's from behind. I've even tried using different headsets but the issue...