Windows 10: Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone

Discus and support Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I logged into my system today and saw that the Windows 11 Ribbon menu in File Explorer has been changed to the classic one, we had in Windows 10. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous_777, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone

I logged into my system today and saw that the Windows 11 Ribbon menu in File Explorer has been changed to the classic one, we had in Windows 10. I am comfortable with the new layout, and I want that back. Please suggest some solutions.

:)

Anonymous_777, Apr 1, 2023

2. menu on ribbon

Hi Enrique,

Are you referring to the ribbon menu? I suggest you click on View and expand the
    ribbon.

SujataMoktan, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Restoring Windows 10 Ribbon on Win 11

Try the method listed here to restore the File Explorer ribbon UI.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone

1. Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone - Similar Threads - Ribbon Menu Gone

2. cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back: i was playing with some settings and then the top part is gone. i cant open new tabs or the settings. i don.t know how to open the cmd settings without the ribbon...
  3. cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd ribbon gone and i cant get it back: i was playing with some settings and then the top part is gone. i cant open new tabs or the settings. i don.t know how to open the cmd settings without the ribbon...
  4. File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing: As you can see from the inserted picture, the tab, and menu or ribbon do not show on File Explorer. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes clears up if I close and restart File Explorer, and sometimes I have to restart the computer.I have done a clean reinstall of...
  5. File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing: As you can see from the inserted picture, the tab, and menu or ribbon do not show on File Explorer. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes clears up if I close and restart File Explorer, and sometimes I have to restart the computer.I have done a clean reinstall of...
  6. Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Ribbon Menu Gone: I logged into my system today and saw that the Windows 11 Ribbon menu in File Explorer has been changed to the classic one, we had in Windows 10. I am comfortable with the new layout, and I want that back. Please suggest some solutions....
  7. remove icons from ribbon menu items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove icons from ribbon menu items: I don't like Microsoft substituting and adding icons for text words.Can I remove the icons and just use text words in menus and clickable items? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icons-from-ribbon-menu-items/8d6f82ca-3081-4296-87e6-9997afa32395
  8. Explorer ribbon gone, replaced with command bar for no reason.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer ribbon gone, replaced with command bar for no reason.: Been like this for months now, SFC /Scannow won't help at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-ribbon-gone-replaced-with-command-bar-for/933127eb-f9fc-4c01-a94f-447a5df18ace
  9. Windows 7 Ribbon Menu for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 7 Ribbon Menu for Windows 10: How can I get the Windows 7's pretty 3D ribbon menu in Windows 10 instead of the flat ugly ribbon menu in Windows 10? If it's impossible, what DLL manages the ribbon menu in windows 10 so I can modify that and upload the 3D ribbon skin to that thing? 144021
  10. Windows 10 How to remove the Ribbon menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 How to remove the Ribbon menu?: There is a ribbon on all the menus. MS put into Office years ago and ruined a perfectly decent program. I got so frustrated I gave up using it. You can never find anything. Now I've got Windows 10 and having a lot of problems setting it up corectly. Access to so many...