Windows 10: Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes

Discus and support Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My right click menu displayed in a weird way like the picture below, after equipped a theme, and I don't know how to fix the right click menu without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Squl032, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Squl032 Win User

Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes

My right click menu displayed in a weird way like the picture below, after equipped a theme, and I don't know how to fix the right click menu without changing themes, please help me, thanks!

:)

Squl032, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    High Contrast Themes Issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Which Is the latest build installed in your computer?

To check the latest build installed in your computer
    Press Windows key + R and type winver.

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press “Windows + U” to open
    ease of access center.

2. Select Set up High contrast and customize as you required.

Method 2: Please follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right click on the desktop and select Personalize.
    • Select Themes and click on Themes settings.
    • Select any Windows default theme and check with the issue.
    Do let us know if your computer display is back to normal. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Csquared Win User

Right click menu issue

I absolutely love this theme....except that the context (right click) menus remain white. I can't believe they were intended to be this way. The theme has such beautiful artwork otherwise. Any advice, suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. (other than live with it)!
    Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes 44789d1485958751t-right-click-menu-issue-untitled-copy.png

Csquared, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes - Similar Threads - right click menu

2. Windows 11 Right-Click menu is invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Right-Click menu is invisible: it all started after i updated my display drivers because the resolution was wrong . the context menu wont show up after that but i can navigate with my arrow key and mouse but i cant see them.https://ibb.co/J3SgZ6zsry for link i can't upload the image it shows error...
  3. Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 right click menu display issue after equipped themes: My right click menu displayed in a weird way like the picture below, after equipped a theme, and I don't know how to fix the right click menu without changing themes, please help me, thanks!...
  4. Windows 11 right click menu "Edit"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right click menu "Edit": Hello. I've been reluctant to make the switch over to Windows 11 because of 1 specific thing I use a lot for work.I know that you can change the look of the "right click" context menu so make it look like previous windows versions. My question is this: in Windows 10, when you...
  5. Windows 11 right click menu "Edit"

Windows 11 right click menu "Edit": Hello. I've been reluctant to make the switch over to Windows 11 because of 1 specific thing I use a lot for work.I know that you can change the look of the "right click" context menu so make it look like previous windows versions. My question is this: in Windows 10, when you...
  6. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Context menu in Windows 11: Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build...
  7. windows 11 right click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 right click context menu: Using Windows 11, is it possible to change the right-click context menu to the way this worked in Windows 10?Preferably without editing the registry, as it seems too complicted.Thank you...
  8. windows 11 right click context menu

windows 11 right click context menu: Using Windows 11, is it possible to change the right-click context menu to the way this worked in Windows 10?Preferably without editing the registry, as it seems too complicted.Thank you...
  9. Right click menu issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu issue: I absolutely love this theme....except that the context (right click) menus remain white. I can't believe they were intended to be this way. The theme has such beautiful artwork otherwise. Any advice, suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. (other than live with...
  10. Issues with right clicking start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with right clicking start menu.: Prior to upgrading to build 1511 a few days ago I could right click on the start menu and all the icons works. Could run as an administrator with no issue. However for the last few days clicking on any icon from the right click start menu does nothing. Level three at...