Windows 10: Windows 11 Right Click

Discus and support Windows 11 Right Click in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have always been a big 'right click' person. I've noticed in Windows 11 it all changed and I have to make an extra click to get to the menu I need.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joannejomoma420, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Right Click

I have always been a big 'right click' person. I've noticed in Windows 11 it all changed and I have to make an extra click to get to the menu I need. Is there a way around this?

:)

Joannejomoma420, Oct 1, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 11 Right Click

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Right Click

1. Windows 11 Right Click - Similar Threads - Right Click

2. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  3. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  4. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  5. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  6. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  7. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  8. right click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click not working: right click does not work on windows 11 home. i have unabled the trackpad settings option click on bottom right corner to right click but it does not work . i havd tried dsim scan and windows explorer method still no result . i can not select files or open context menu or...
  9. right click not working

right click not working: right click does not work on windows 11 home. i have unabled the trackpad settings option click on bottom right corner to right click but it does not work . i havd tried dsim scan and windows explorer method still no result . i can not select files or open context menu or...
  10. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...