Windows 10: Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

Discus and support Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xxjgxx, Dec 29, 2021.

1. xxjgxx Win User

Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the right side icons show up and kept there while the manager is running. If closed, the icons desappear again. I had tried some methods in the forum, like sfc, dism, etc, but with none good results. I was thinking that maybe the service is running only with trigger start or something as it, but i don't know how to resolve

:)

xxjgxx, Dec 29, 2021

2. Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Dec 29, 2021
  3. guthrie Win User
    W10 taskbar icons disappearing

Just yesterday my w10-Pro system started having problems with the taskbar icons.

Those on the right-hand side would all disappear, but were restored if I;

1. Did settings hide taskbar on/off,
    2. Expand taskbar to two lines, and then back to one,
    3. Sometimes it temporarily restores things, but then It will then show a few of the icons, with a scroll bar to show the rest.
    As if there were a phantom item taking up all the rest of the space.

1. Restart explorer, machine – no effect.

I did SFC, removed icon cache, etc.
    Ran: DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth
    No change.

Sometimes once restored, it will have a mistaken re-paint of the time/date on to of the right-hand side ones, which corrects on mouse-over.

Nothing new installed, no updates.
    ??

WIndows-10 Pro V. 10.0.19043 Build 19043

guthrie, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear - Similar Threads - right side icons

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Icons Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Icons Disappearing: Hi, I've noticed that some icons on my Windows 11 taskbar keep disappearing randomly. It happens with both pinned and running apps, and I have to restart my computer to get them back. I've tried unpinning and repinning the icons, but they still disappear after a while. Can...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Icons Disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Icons Disappearing: Hi, I've noticed that some icons on my Windows 11 taskbar keep disappearing randomly. It happens with both pinned and running apps, and I have to restart my computer to get them back. I've tried unpinning and repinning the icons, but they still disappear after a while. Can...
  4. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  5. The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...

The icons on the right-side of my taskbar is windows 10 and left-side is windows 11 how do...: I recently got a new SSD for my laptop and after I got my laptop back, this happened where my taskbar changed and one side is windows 10 with the notifications and things and the sound system feels weird. How do I fix this can someone help please?...
  6. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  7. windows 11 icon on taskbar disappear :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 icon on taskbar disappear :: so i just open my laptop and i see on taskbar and its disappear i have the photo so its missing : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-icon-on-taskbar-disappear/1cad9b1c-ee87-4219-9254-2226b001c542
  8. windows 11 icon on taskbar disappear :

windows 11 icon on taskbar disappear :: so i just open my laptop and i see on taskbar and its disappear i have the photo so its missing : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-icon-on-taskbar-disappear/1cad9b1c-ee87-4219-9254-2226b001c542
  9. Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right side icons of the taskbar disappear: Hello, MS forum!I'd living with a problem for some weeks...When the system start, my the taskbar with start menu and app shortcuts icons appear, but the right side icons of the taskbar windows defender, settings, clock didn't shown. If I run Task Manager ctrl+shift+esc the...
  10. Pin taskbar icons on the right side?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin taskbar icons on the right side?: Just curious...Is there a way to pin taskbar icons so they justify to the right side? 182815