Windows 10: windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

Discus and support windows 11 roaming profile failed to login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I built 2 new Windows 11 PCs and when a user tried to login using a roaming profile, the login screen spends 10-15 minutes with the spinning circle and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin Stringer, Apr 16, 2024.

1. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

I built 2 new Windows 11 PCs and when a user tried to login using a roaming profile, the login screen spends 10-15 minutes with the spinning circle and the word 'Welcome' beneath. Then is goes to 'Preparing Windows' for another minute or 2, then logs into a blank account now called TEMP.. I've tried various fixes, but nothing lets this profile log into these PCs, but it still works fine on their existing PC, which is a similar Win11 Dell. The profile isn't new, it has been around forever and has seen several OS iterations.

:)

Kevin Stringer, Apr 16, 2024

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 16, 2024
  3. RS1/14393 Update Roaming Profile Login Error

Have a 2012 R2 domain and I just did the RS1/14393 update last night. Several users with roaming profiles are now experiencing login errors. When they login, they get a blue error message saying "Couldn't login to your account" and gives the option to dismiss
    or sign out. Restarts of the server and workstations have not resolved this. I've deleted local cached copies of the user profile without resolution. Only thing I can find in the event logs is under Applications and Services Logs\Microsoft\Windows\User Device
    Registration. I'm seeing Error 304 and 307. I also deleted the server side profiles for the user and let it recreate it on next login. I noticed that there is a new v6 profile for 14393 logins.

307:

Automatic registration failed. Failed to lookup the registration service information from Active Directory. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. See Plan your Microsoft Entra hybrid join deployment - Microsoft Entra ID

304:

Automatic registration failed at join phase. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. Server error: empty. Debug Output:\r\n joinMode: Join

drsInstance: undefined

registrationType: undefined

tenantType: undefined

tenantId: undefined

configLocation: undefined

errorPhase: discover

adalCorrelationId: undefined

adalLog: undefined

adalLog: undefined

adalResponseCode: 0x0

FireMedic949, Apr 16, 2024
  4. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

How to disable roaming profile on Windows 10

Hi Tudor,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for disabling roaming profile and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Configure advanced user profile" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Change type button.

4. Then change to Local profile.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

1. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login - Similar Threads - roaming profile failed

2. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 roaming profile failed to login: I built 2 new Windows 11 PCs and when a user tried to login using a roaming profile, the login screen spends 10-15 minutes with the spinning circle and the word 'Welcome' beneath. Then is goes to 'Preparing Windows' for another minute or 2, then logs into a blank account now...
  3. Roaming Profile removal causes new profile every login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roaming Profile removal causes new profile every login: I have a weird issue I can't seem to find anywhere else on the web. I inherited an active directory environment that uses roaming profiles. I would like to get rid of them, but when I remove the unc from the profile location, that user happens to alll of the limited number of...
  4. Roaming Profile removal causes new profile every login

Roaming Profile removal causes new profile every login: I have a weird issue I can't seem to find anywhere else on the web. I inherited an active directory environment that uses roaming profiles. I would like to get rid of them, but when I remove the unc from the profile location, that user happens to alll of the limited number of...
  5. Roaming Profile removal causes new profile every login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 sometimes failed to login to user profile Error: The User Profile Service failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sometimes failed to login to user profile Error: The User Profile Service failed...: Hello guys, I have been using Windows 11 since the day I bought my new laptop just about a month ago. During my use, I sometimes encounter this error message when I boot my computer on the message show right before the screen saver login credentials. - The temporary fix that...
  7. Windows 11 sometimes failed to login to user profile Error: The User Profile Service failed...

Windows 11 sometimes failed to login to user profile Error: The User Profile Service failed...: Hello guys, I have been using Windows 11 since the day I bought my new laptop just about a month ago. During my use, I sometimes encounter this error message when I boot my computer on the message show right before the screen saver login credentials. - The temporary fix that...
  8. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  9. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  10. Roaming profile error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Roaming profile error: Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the hard way to back up your back up But for some reason not to long after my pc started to freeze up, not respond and then I got...