Windows 10: Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11...

Discus and support Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I remove the Windows 11 pending restart so that it does not update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pat9ss, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Pat9ss Win User

Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11...

How can I remove the Windows 11 pending restart so that it does not update?

:)

Pat9ss, Nov 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 upgrade rant..

The free space shouldn't prevent you from upgrading to built 1607. I manually upgraded my own laptop which had only 9gigs free space left on the system drive.

I unzipped the Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition ISO on my D drive, and started the upgrade process from there. At one point the installer complained about not having enough free space on the main drive, i just had to point it to the D drive to proceed to the next step. Now the rollback installation is stored there and doesn't clog up the C drive anymore.

In your case you could insert a large sdcard to act as the required rollback drive, i'm pretty sure it would do the trick.

Oh and by the way, if you want to further compress your System files:
    • do a search Command Prompt, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
    • Type COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always and hit Enter.
    You'll will gain anything from 2 to 4 gigs free space after it's done.

blobster21, Nov 28, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Windows 8 Upgrade Streamlined to 11 Clicks

For those who upgrade between succeeding versions of Microsoft Windows, the upgrade installer can be cumbersome. There are way too many prompts and clicks. Microsoft is working to make the upgrade package of its next major version of Windows, for now referred to as Windows 8, streamlined to as few as 11 clicks. The new installer will be designed to perform most of its tasks without needing user input.

Microsoft will implement a new web-delivery method, where you purchase your Windows 8 license online, and the installer downloads your soft copy to you. It is pre-fed with your 25-character product key. Microsoft's next major Windows release is slated for 2012.

Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11... 114b_thm.jpg

Source: Winrumors

btarunr, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11...

Windows 10 Upgrade within Parallels 11

i am currently running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro on my Apple Mac 2010 27inch. when trying to upgrade the Windows Virtual Window to Windows 10 I get the error message that I do not have enough Ram. The Apple Mac has 8gb of Memory whereas the upgrade
    requires only 2gb.

I have no problems with running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro but would like to complete the step and upgrade the Virtual window to Windows 10.

Any ideas please

John Rey43, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11...

1. Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11... - Similar Threads - Rollback complete consistently

2. rollback windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rollback windows 11 to 10: Previously I used Windows 10 then I upgraded to Windows 11 but after that I made a mistake so my Windows 11 was corrupted so I decided to reinstall my Windows 11. and now I want to go back to using Windows 10 but on my current Windows 11 there is no "go back" option but on my...
  3. rollback windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rollback windows 11 to 10: Previously I used Windows 10 then I upgraded to Windows 11 but after that I made a mistake so my Windows 11 was corrupted so I decided to reinstall my Windows 11. and now I want to go back to using Windows 10 but on my current Windows 11 there is no "go back" option but on my...
  4. I wanted to rollback to windows 10 from 11

I wanted to rollback to windows 10 from 11: While it rollbacking after 5 minutes i get bluescreen and then when computer restarted after blue screen after another 5 minutes while rollbacking i again got blue screen and its happens all the time and the problem in blue screen is: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Nfts.sys...
  5. I wanted to rollback to windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanted to rollback to windows 10 from 11: While it rollbacking after 5 minutes i get bluescreen and then when computer restarted after blue screen after another 5 minutes while rollbacking i again got blue screen and its happens all the time and the problem in blue screen is: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Nfts.sys...
  6. Windows 11 update doesn't want to complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update doesn't want to complete: Hello,I have an issue regarding the update to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Initially i had the issue that the TPM was not enables in BIOS but i did manage to fix that error. Now Windows gives me the following error when tryin to update to Windows 11. " This PC doesn't...
  7. Windows 11 update doesn't want to complete

Windows 11 update doesn't want to complete: Hello,I have an issue regarding the update to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Initially i had the issue that the TPM was not enables in BIOS but i did manage to fix that error. Now Windows gives me the following error when tryin to update to Windows 11. " This PC doesn't...
  8. Want to upgrade to Windows 11 BUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to upgrade to Windows 11 BUT: The PC Health App Check Tells me these two thingsMy PC must support Secure BootTMP 2.0 must be enabled. In the dumbest way possible can someone explain to me how to fix that or if I need to buy new parts for my PC to upgrade?...
  9. Want to upgrade to Windows 11 BUT

Want to upgrade to Windows 11 BUT: The PC Health App Check Tells me these two thingsMy PC must support Secure BootTMP 2.0 must be enabled. In the dumbest way possible can someone explain to me how to fix that or if I need to buy new parts for my PC to upgrade?...
  10. Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Rollback to 10 - complete but it consistently wants to upgrade to Windows 11...: How can I remove the Windows 11 pending restart so that it does not update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-rollback-to-10-complete-but-it/06fc768d-16e3-4aa9-9d52-f1f72f06982b