Windows 10: Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop

Discus and support Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 2 months, I've been using the Share feature to Send/Receive files between my Lenovo laptop and my Dell desktop. Everything worked well - I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by span-unit, Jun 12, 2022.

1. span-unit Win User

Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop

For the past 2 months, I've been using the Share feature to Send/Receive files between my Lenovo laptop and my Dell desktop. Everything worked well - I would select files in my laptop, then select the Share icon from the header menu, then my desktop would pop up as a detected device and I would select that and the sharing would start and proceed without incident. One week ago, this process failed and I can't get it working again. When I try to Share from my laptop to my desktop, it cannot detect my desktop and my desktop's bluetooth devices window shows the laptop as 'driver error' - sometimes

:)

span-unit, Jun 12, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

CAUGHT: Lenovo crams unremovable crapware into Windows laptops – by hiding it in the BIOS

@pigulici is your laptop Affected?

P4-630, Jun 12, 2022
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop

LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop

1. Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Detect

2. Windows 11 desktop not detecting windows 10 laptop as a wireless display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop not detecting windows 10 laptop as a wireless display?: Would I have to update my laptop to Windows 11 or do I need some kind of adapter for the desktop PC to be able to connect wirelessly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-desktop-not-detecting-windows-10-laptop/ae4ebe97-f2a0-4f8a-90e1-cc2361bfcd33
  3. Windows 11 desktop not detecting windows 10 laptop as a wireless display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 desktop not detecting windows 10 laptop as a wireless display?: Would I have to update my laptop to Windows 11 or do I need some kind of adapter for the desktop PC to be able to connect wirelessly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-desktop-not-detecting-windows-10-laptop/ae4ebe97-f2a0-4f8a-90e1-cc2361bfcd33
  4. Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors: My Lenovo Laptop is no longer recognizing my external monitors. this worked fine until a few days ago. I have updated, removed, reinstalled the intel graphics driver and run intel diagnostic as well as windows diagnostic. All internal HW passes tests. The computer thinks it...
  5. Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop not detecting external monitors: My Lenovo Laptop is no longer recognizing my external monitors. this worked fine until a few days ago. I have updated, removed, reinstalled the intel graphics driver and run intel diagnostic as well as windows diagnostic. All internal HW passes tests. The computer thinks it...
  6. Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop: For the past 2 months, I've been using the Share feature to Send/Receive files between my Lenovo laptop and my Dell desktop. Everything worked well - I would select files in my laptop, then select the Share icon from the header menu, then my desktop would pop up as a detected...
  7. Windows 10 s mode on a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 s mode on a Lenovo laptop: I have recently purchased a Lenovo laptop that came with Windows 10 S mode. I wasn't able to download programs that I needed to for my work, so I switched out of S mode. Now my computer is super duper slow, just like the computer that I had before the entire reason for...
  8. My Lenovo 510A desktop pc doesn't detect speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo 510A desktop pc doesn't detect speakers: I just bought some speakers for my Lenovo 510A desktop pc (tower only - refurbished). But, after hooking them up, my pc doesn't detect it. The speakers are Cyber Acoustics CA-2014 wired speakers. My pc is running Windows 10. I tried running the sound troubleshooter, but it...
  9. Lenovo Carbon X1 Laptop does not detect monitor

Lenovo Carbon X1 Laptop does not detect monitor: I ordered the Lenovo USB-C to HDMI Adapter, connected it to a previously already working monitor (I used to have it connected to a Macbook Pro). For some reason, my Lenovo won't detect the monitor on the Display Settings. Please advise how I can connect to my monitor as soon...
  10. External Monitor not detected on Lenovo G500 laptop

External Monitor not detected on Lenovo G500 laptop: After installing Technical Preview my Acer monitor is not detected when plugged in by VGA to Lenovo G500 laptop. This works on the 7 Dual Boot. I only see one Generic Monitor detected in Dev Mgr. All Devices were issued drivers at install. 2323