Windows 10: Windows 11 S mode switch problem

Discus and support Windows 11 S mode switch problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try switching out of s mode, it says that something happened and that they couldn't start the update and I just don't know what to do to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MartinGarcia_24, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 S mode switch problem

When I try switching out of s mode, it says that something happened and that they couldn't start the update and I just don't know what to do to fix it. If you could please help me, I would appreciate it.

:)

MartinGarcia_24, Jan 25, 2022

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Continuum and Acer Aspire Switch 11

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query, I will certainly assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps to activate the automatic feature for switching from desktop to tablet mode: (Continuum)

Step 1: Go to the start menu of your computer and click on settings. Once you have gotten a display of all settings, you should trace ‘system’. It is under the ‘System’ option
    that you will find the tablet mode feature.

Step 2: In this section, you will find a point where you can manually activate the tablet mode. If you wish to do so, simply move the button at the bottom part of the menu to
    ‘ON’. Having done that, your computer will be in the tablet mode. However, you still need to activate the automatic-switching feature.

Step 3: Still in the same tablet mode menu, you will find a sub-menu that gives you 3 options on how you would want the mode to be activated often. To be precise, the prompts
    appear as follows:

• Never prompt me and always remain in the current mode-
    • Always prompt me to confirm
    • Never prompt me and always switch mode
    Step 4: Go for option 3 if you wish to be switching your computer to tablet mode automatically. With this you will not have to involve yourself in moving from one mode to another

Hope this helps, please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Windows 11 S mode switch problem

Unable to switch out of Windows 10S mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulty you are facing. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the model number of the system?
    2. Could you please provide the screenshot of the page where you are not able see Get button by referring to

How to include a screenshot in your post
      ?

We would suggest you to refer
    Switching out of S mode in Windows 10
    and
    Fix problems switching Windows modes in Microsoft Store
    and try performing troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 S mode switch problem

1. Windows 11 S mode switch problem - Similar Threads - mode switch problem

2. S mode switch out-Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S mode switch out-Windows 11: I was giving an Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop last year as a gift and I couldn't download some apps that I have on my PC tower Asus. When I tried to put google as my main browser it wouldn't download. I researched and found I have W-11 in S mode. My question is, Will I lose any...
  3. S mode switch out-Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S mode switch out-Windows 11: I was giving an Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop last year as a gift and I couldn't download some apps that I have on my PC tower Asus. When I tried to put google as my main browser it wouldn't download. I researched and found I have W-11 in S mode. My question is, Will I lose any...
  4. Switching out of S Mode on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching out of S Mode on Windows 11: Hello,I got a new laptop recently with Windows 11 but for some reason, it is impossible to switch out of S Mode. I tried everything from getting the latest updates, troubleshooting, repairing, or resetting the Microsoft Store, running the administrator, restarting the app,...
  5. Windows 11 S mode switch problem

Windows 11 S mode switch problem: When I try switching out of s mode, it says that something happened and that they couldn't start the update and I just don't know what to do to fix it. If you could please help me, I would appreciate it....
  6. Windows 11 S mode - switching out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 S mode - switching out: I have a hp pavilion x360 convertible 11m-ap0xx . Will this computer function if I choose to switch out of Windows 11 S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-s-mode-switching-out/dcee647a-0277-43e9-8300-efcd99a5c858
  7. Switching out of Windows 11 S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching out of Windows 11 S Mode: Hi, I have just bought a new laptop and am trying to switch out of S Mode in Windows 11 but when I click 'Get' on the store, either nothing happens or I'm greeted with an empty box. All software is up to date, including apps and the Microsoft Store. I have tried restarting...
  8. Switching out of Windows 11 S Mode

Switching out of Windows 11 S Mode: Hi, I have just bought a new laptop and am trying to switch out of S Mode in Windows 11 but when I click 'Get' on the store, either nothing happens or I'm greeted with an empty box. All software is up to date, including apps and the Microsoft Store. I have tried restarting...
  9. Problem switching out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem switching out of S mode: So I had already downloaded Google and Zoom and it was working fine. I legit just woke up one morning to the apps refusing to open and this blue screen which states, "For security and performance, this mode of Windows only runs Microsoft-verified apps." I do research and...
  10. Problem switching out of s mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem switching out of s mode: I can't switch out of s mode, I typed in switch out of s mode but nothing comes up in the store, then when I go through settings and click go to store then there is I blank white page. Not sure what else to do...