Windows 10: Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?

Discus and support Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new laptop that's Windows 11 and is in S Mode. What is the set by set process to get zoom meeting on to the computer without taking the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A_Mr_21, Nov 28, 2021.

1. A_Mr_21 Win User

Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?

I have a new laptop that's Windows 11 and is in S Mode. What is the set by set process to get zoom meeting on to the computer without taking the computer out of S Mode.

:)

A_Mr_21, Nov 28, 2021

2. windows media player 11 library zoom issues

thanks but unfortunately that just changes the view between list, icon and detailed icon not the actual zoom levels of the screen *Frown Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM? :(

jasper1605, Nov 28, 2021
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?

Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Hi Mark,

Are you using the touchpad to scroll? Could it be that the Pinch Zoom feature is enabled? To check, follow these steps:

1. Press Start button on the keyboard, type Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    2. Scroll down until you find the Pinch to zoom option.
    3. Uncheck the box next to Pinch to zoom.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM?

1. Windows 11 S Mode ZOOM? - Similar Threads - Mode ZOOM

2. Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?: I had never had this kind of problem before, anytime i put it to sleep and turned it on nothing happened. But today when i put it to sleep and went to walk my dog when i came back the screen was zoomed in so much and also i have 3 monitors. Ive tried fixing the resolution but...
  3. I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC and...: Like I said I tried to use safe mode reset the PC even restarted It. I kept my files because I have important things on it I can't seem to fix it I don't wanna lose them i have it stuck on 500x zoom. Someone try to help I am using a tp01-1114 with a Compaq monitor...
  4. I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC and...: Like I said I tried to use safe mode reset the PC even restarted It. I kept my files because I have important things on it I can't seem to fix it I don't wanna lose them i have it stuck on 500x zoom. Someone try to help I am using a tp01-1114 with a Compaq monitor...
  5. I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally set my zoom to 500 but I already tried safe mode and restarting the PC but...: Like I said I tried to use safe mode reset the PC even restarted It. I kept my files because I have important things on it I can't seem to fix it I don't wanna lose them i have it stuck on 500x zoom my file failed to load trying to upload it and insert it on here. Someone try...
  6. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  7. Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.

Zoom meeting app won't download on Windows 11 in S mode.: Microsoft Store doesn't have Zoom App. Also if I download app directly from Zoom, Windows in S mode won't open it. Any suggestions? It seems one would have to remove the S mode in order to have the Zoom app....
  8. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?: If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?...
  9. Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?

Can't download Zoom on my windows in S Mode? Isn't there a Zoom app in the app store?: If S mode is used so I can only get apps from the app store, why won't zoom, which I found in the app store, be available? And what problems will occur if I turn S mode off, so I can download Zoom?...
  10. How do I install ZOOM in Windows 11 S Mode?

How do I install ZOOM in Windows 11 S Mode?: How do I install Zoom on a new computer that has Windows 11 S mode software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-zoom-in-windows-11-s-mode/d797c8b4-dcc6-4c85-82ef-bf859615606b