Windows 10: Windows 11 Scaling

Discus and support Windows 11 Scaling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey,so, i tried changing the scaling in the display settings, but my W11 just cant scale things right, i can either make the desktop look tiny just the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveFinite, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Scaling

Hey,so, i tried changing the scaling in the display settings, but my W11 just cant scale things right, i can either make the desktop look tiny just the task bar if i CTRL and + the icons and the different applications and windows look fine, or my desktop looks normal but everything else is way too large even on the smallest setting. and when i try to run games it automatically adjusts the screen in game now as well so the scaling just ruins everything for me.is there a fix for that or at least a way to just scale things individually? i play ffxiv and the letters and mouse is too large on sm

:)

DaveFinite, Jan 19, 2022

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

We appreciate that you have checked your drivers and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since the issue is still the same, this can be related to the new customer scaling settings that came with the Creator's Update. Can you follow the steps below
    so we can check it for you:

• Click on Start then Settings.
    • Choose System then Display.
    • Under Display, select Custom scaling and set it to 100%.

Update us on how it goes as we are eager to get this resolved for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 11 Scaling

scales & applications

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 may have encountered a display setting issue that caused this on your applications. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you used an external monitor previously?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes:

Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

If you think this was useful, kindly mark it as answer to help fellow community members who are also experiencing the same issue.

Xylee Del, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Scaling

1. Windows 11 Scaling - Similar Threads - Scaling

2. Scaling changes to 100% after restart or sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling changes to 100% after restart or sign out: I have an Alienware X17 R2 running on Windows 11. I set a custom scaling to 115% as 100% is too small and 120% is too big for me. So I set a custom scaling which is 115%. However, this issue happens and it is the first for me. Whenever I restart or sign in into my PC, the...
  3. Scaling changes to 100% after restart or sign out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaling changes to 100% after restart or sign out: I have an Alienware X17 R2 running on Windows 11. I set a custom scaling to 115% as 100% is too small and 120% is too big for me. So I set a custom scaling which is 115%. However, this issue happens and it is the first for me. Whenever I restart or sign in into my PC, the...
  4. Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%: When using my laptop with two other monitors, I need the scaling to change on my laptop so I can still see information on that screen, so I change it to 125%. I also use the snipping tool regularly, but that gets screwed up when one of my monitors is not scaled to 100%, only...
  5. Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%

Scaling is causing problems at 100% or 125%: When using my laptop with two other monitors, I need the scaling to change on my laptop so I can still see information on that screen, so I change it to 125%. I also use the snipping tool regularly, but that gets screwed up when one of my monitors is not scaled to 100%, only...
  6. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  7. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  8. fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors: I got a new monitor with a different resolution than my current ones, and dont want to make it my main display because of where it is on my table. But some of my apps are blurry. This can apparently be fixed with the "fix scaling for apps" setting, but it only works on the...
  9. fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors

fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors: I got a new monitor with a different resolution than my current ones, and dont want to make it my main display because of where it is on my table. But some of my apps are blurry. This can apparently be fixed with the "fix scaling for apps" setting, but it only works on the...
  10. fix scaling for apps on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware