Windows 10: Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

Discus and support Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Pavilion to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen usually Word and Microsoft Edge the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JasmineTurnell, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Pavilion to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen usually Word and Microsoft Edge the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes restarting the laptop helps other times it doesn't, laptop is updated with all recent stuff and I'm not sure what else to do. How do I fix this issue?

:)

JasmineTurnell, Nov 6, 2021

2. Flickering and Black screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing at the Windows login screen.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message/code while login to the PC?

Meanwhile, we would recommend you to follow the suggestion from this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Troubleshoot screen flickering
    in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 6, 2021
  3. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Nov 6, 2021
  4. Tintai Win User

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

Screen Flickering

Hay everyone!

Today I run my computer and my screen was heavy flickering all time and sometimes screen was black(after a few sec). I changed to 60Hz but flickering was still existed.
    So I changed to DVI and back to DL and flickering was disappeared.

And I saw flickering when I start system(Windows 7 logo before Windows start).

Why? Where is the problem? It's something wrong with my GPU?

Thanks
    ~Tintai

PS. All time I have problem with flickering *Frown Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen . :(

Tintai, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

1. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen . - Similar Threads - screen flickering suddenly

2. Screen flickers then turn black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers then turn black: Pc keeps crashing so I went to riliability test and don’t know how to solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickers-then-turn-black/89227057-7767-4001-972f-79986ed16564
  3. Screen flickers then turn black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers then turn black: Pc keeps crashing so I went to riliability test and don’t know how to solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickers-then-turn-black/89227057-7767-4001-972f-79986ed16564
  4. Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black: When I open premiere pro and when I play a video my screen starts to flicker then my whole screen turns black, when I pause it, it goes back to normal but my mouse looks glitched and distorted. When I restart my laptop everything seems to be fine, but it only happens when I...
  5. Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black

Windows 11 screen flickering then turning black: When I open premiere pro and when I play a video my screen starts to flicker then my whole screen turns black, when I pause it, it goes back to normal but my mouse looks glitched and distorted. When I restart my laptop everything seems to be fine, but it only happens when I...
  6. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Envy to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen Two Microsoft Edge windows the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes it happens when I have Microsoft Edge...
  7. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen.: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Envy to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen Two Microsoft Edge windows the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes it happens when I have Microsoft Edge...
  8. Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .

Windows 11 screen flickering and then suddenly turning black screen .: Has only started happening since I updated my laptop HP Pavilion to Windows 11. When I have two tabs up on screen usually Word and Microsoft Edge the whole screen flickers, the text fuzzy, and then will go black before returning again. Sometimes restarting the laptop helps...
  9. Windows 11 sudden black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sudden black screen: I was watching Youtube video and suddenly my Acer Swift 5 laptop screen become black. I can hear the video sound but I cant see anything on the screen. I forced shut down and turn it on again but it is not working. I tried hard reset my laptop by pressing more than 15 second...
  10. Windows 11 sudden black screen

Windows 11 sudden black screen: I was watching Youtube video and suddenly my Acer Swift 5 laptop screen become black. I can hear the video sound but I cant see anything on the screen. I forced shut down and turn it on again but it is not working. I tried hard reset my laptop by pressing more than 15 second...