Windows 10: [Windows 11] Screen flickering

Discus and support [Windows 11] Screen flickering in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I had a few BSODs on my laptop. I updated the AMD drivers to an old stable version. Now the screen keeps flickering when I switch between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoseaFP, Jan 10, 2023.

1. RoseaFP Win User

[Windows 11] Screen flickering

Hi,I had a few BSODs on my laptop. I updated the AMD drivers to an old stable version. Now the screen keeps flickering when I switch between applications.Kindly help.Thank you

:)

RoseaFP, Jan 10, 2023

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 10, 2023
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 10, 2023
  4. [Windows 11] Screen flickering

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft Support

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

[Windows 11] Screen flickering

1. [Windows 11] Screen flickering - Similar Threads - Screen flickering

2. Asus vivobook face recognition causing screen to flicker in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus vivobook face recognition causing screen to flicker in windows 11: Hello there, I'm having an issue which the screen sometimes flicker only when i leave the face recognition lock open. But if I slide it close then the problem goes away. Is there some software i need to install for face recognition or is this problem cause of the snapdragon...
  3. Asus vivobook face recognition causing screen to flicker in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus vivobook face recognition causing screen to flicker in windows 11: Hello there, I'm having an issue which the screen sometimes flicker only when i leave the face recognition lock open. But if I slide it close then the problem goes away. Is there some software i need to install for face recognition or is this problem cause of the snapdragon...
  4. My laptop screen started flickering today and i have tried all the solutions i can find but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen started flickering today and i have tried all the solutions i can find but...: It first started while watching a video but it has spread to every tab/ screen I use basically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-started-flickering-today-and-i/ad5e6c4e-042d-45e3-8e88-beba7e09d544
  5. My laptop screen started flickering today and i have tried all the solutions i can find but...

My laptop screen started flickering today and i have tried all the solutions i can find but...: It first started while watching a video but it has spread to every tab/ screen I use basically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-started-flickering-today-and-i/ad5e6c4e-042d-45e3-8e88-beba7e09d544
  6. Screen flickering on Inspiron 5437

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering on Inspiron 5437: I did a clean Windows 10 Installation, after a few minutes the screen started to flicker. I got into safe mode to remove the graphic driver and then got back to normal mode to install the new graphic driver from Windows Update, Intel, Dell Websites but still nothing worked....
  7. Screen flickering on Inspiron 5437

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering on Inspiron 5437: I did a clean Windows 10 Installation, after a few minutes the screen started to flicker. I got into safe mode to remove the graphic driver and then got back to normal mode to install the new graphic driver from Windows Update, Intel, Dell Websites but still nothing worked....
  8. Screen flickering on Inspiron 5437

9. Screen flickering when moving the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering when moving the mouse: The screen is flickering every time the cursor moves and now it’s just stuck on a black screen. It started a couple of days ago, now it’s back and it has been worse. Tried to open the device manager to see if it’s just the display driver and now I can’t even see anything. How...
  10. Screen flickering when moving the mouse

Screen flickering when moving the mouse: The screen is flickering every time the cursor moves and now it’s just stuck on a black screen. It started a couple of days ago, now it’s back and it has been worse. Tried to open the device manager to see if it’s just the display driver and now I can’t even see anything. How...