Windows 10: Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns

Discus and support Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Product:- Dell XPS 15 9500- Windows Version: Win 11 Home 21H2 22000.978 KB5017328Recently the computer has been freezing a couple minutes after booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theTrueEnder, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns

Product:- Dell XPS 15 9500- Windows Version: Win 11 Home 21H2 22000.978 KB5017328Recently the computer has been freezing a couple minutes after booting up. The screen freezes with a strange and seemingly random pattern overlaid often red pixels interspersed over the screen, sometimes blocks of black with other blocks of static. Ctrl+Shift+Win+B, Esc, Ctrl+Shift+Esc, Alt+Tab, closing the lid the screen doesn't power off at any angle, and any keyboard presses that are not holding the power button have no effect. The only way to get rid of it is to perform a hard shutdown via the power butt

:)

theTrueEnder, Sep 15, 2022

2. Laptop - Random Screen Patterns

Hey all,

I did have a thread somewhere about this that dies, and I can't find it... but it's still happening. What happens here is the laptop (Toshiba SP6000 Satellite Pro) works fine for a while, then the screen turns red with random patterns on it, mostly in yellow. I'll see if I can get a picture tomorrow of what it looks like. I don't believe it's overheating, as EVEREST reports temperatures of 40-60C. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Clarke, Sep 15, 2022
  3. vinsterX Win User
    Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Sep 15, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns

Random freezes or shut downs

Hrrmmmm... but wouldnt formatting and reinstalling windows fix the issue since the virus/trojan/spyware isnt on the system any longer?

forumsviewer, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns

1. Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns - Similar Threads - Screen Freezes Random

2. Screen gets pixelated and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen gets pixelated and freezes: Since this morning my pc has begun to get stuck on either the motherboard screen or the welcome screen after turning on, either pixelated on the motherboard screen or tearing like the pictures show. This morning I had been using the pc and while it was on I got a bsod without...
  3. Screen gets pixelated and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen gets pixelated and freezes: Since this morning my pc has begun to get stuck on either the motherboard screen or the welcome screen after turning on, either pixelated on the motherboard screen or tearing like the pictures show. This morning I had been using the pc and while it was on I got a bsod without...
  4. Screen gets pixelated and freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screen Freezes Random Pixel Patterns: Product:- Dell XPS 15 9500- Windows Version: Win 11 Home 21H2 22000.978 KB5017328Recently the computer has been freezing a couple minutes after booting up. The screen freezes with a strange and seemingly random pattern overlaid often red pixels interspersed over the screen,...
  6. Random Pixelation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Pixelation: My computer screen is randomly pixelating photos/graphics since the last update! Why and how to fix??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-pixelation/add2f0fb-9622-4920-b6ba-f0b4571cad80
  7. Random Pixelation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Pixelation: My computer screen is randomly pixelating photos/graphics since the last update! Why and how to fix??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-pixelation/add2f0fb-9622-4920-b6ba-f0b4571cad80
  8. Random Pixelation

9. Freezing screen pixelated

Freezing screen pixelated: This just happened seemingly out of nowhere, but it is the second time this week. I tried ctr alt del to get to task manager but it doesn't respond to anything.It seems completely frozen, when I tried ctr alt del several times it started shaking but still didn't do anything....
  10. Screen randomly pixelating

Screen randomly pixelating: [IMG]For the past few days my laptop running Windows 10 keeps pixelating randomly and flashing white squares on a black screen as in the picture ive attached. Ive tried updating and uninstalling the graphics drivers, updating windows entirely and ive also reduced the...