Windows 10: Windows 11 screen turns on by itself

Discus and support Windows 11 screen turns on by itself in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently did the Windows 11 22H2 update. Now it seems like my computer is turning on several times by itself during the night and once during the day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARNELLE ., Oct 20, 2022.

1. ARNELLE . Win User

Windows 11 screen turns on by itself

I recently did the Windows 11 22H2 update. Now it seems like my computer is turning on several times by itself during the night and once during the day that I was aware of. I have tried disabling all the "Wake Lan" through the Device Manager options to no avail. Can anyone help me with simple to follow ways to disable and stop the comjputer from urning on? Thank you.

:)

ARNELLE ., Oct 20, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 20, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I turn off full screen in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to Start Screen in windows 10?
    If you’re referring to Start screen in windows 10, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all Settings.

• Select personalization.

• Select Start from the left panel of the window.

• Turn off Use Start Full Screen and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 screen turns on by itself - Similar Threads - screen turns itself

2. Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself: I have just fresh installed Windows 11 on my PC several weeks back. It's frustrating that somehow Windows 11 always turn on my PC at 12:00 AM every day. I've followed many advise on how disable this, including:1. Turn off fast boot in BIOS2. Disable the "allow wake computer"...
  3. Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself: I have just fresh installed Windows 11 on my PC several weeks back. It's frustrating that somehow Windows 11 always turn on my PC at 12:00 AM every day. I've followed many advise on how disable this, including:1. Turn off fast boot in BIOS2. Disable the "allow wake computer"...
  4. Windows 11 Do Not Distrub constantly turns itself on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Do Not Distrub constantly turns itself on: I have turned it off in Windows setting multiple times but it keeps turning back on. I do not want it on and I have never wanted it on. I did not know it was even a possibility to turn it on until it started doing it on its own.How do I turn it off and leave it turned off for...
  5. Windows 11 screen turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen turns on by itself: I recently did the Windows 11 22H2 update. Now it seems like my computer is turning on several times by itself during the night and once during the day that I was aware of. I have tried disabling all the "Wake Lan" through the Device Manager options to no avail. Can anyone...
  6. Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...: My focus assist are not behaving as it should be, When i boot the computer it turn itself on "Alarms only" Even if i turn itself off, and loggout, when i log in back it turns itself on again, When i open firefox in fullscreen on a video it does not turn itself on, i can see...
  7. Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...: My focus assist are not behaving as it should be, When i boot the computer it turn itself on "Alarms only" Even if i turn itself off, and loggout, when i log in back it turns itself on again, When i open firefox in fullscreen on a video it does not turn itself on, i can see...
  8. Focus Assist turns itself on on startup and on full screen apps don't turn itself on, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Screen Time Turns on by itself

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Turns on by itself: So, yesterday I restarted my laptop because of an update and when I opened google to start doing my school work again it a Microsoft Family features pop up came up instead of google. The pop up said I needed to ask my family for more time on google. I am part of a family but...
  10. Windows 10 Screen Time turning itself off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Screen Time turning itself off: Hello everyone I have a problem with the Screen Time settings of my child. He has blocked access on weekdays and he can use the computer only on weekends afternoon. But sometimes he still can use the computer on weekdays or weekend late in evening. My issue is, that when this...