Windows 10: windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

Discus and support windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KabirVaid, Apr 22, 2024.

1. KabirVaid Win User

windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to be broken help would be very much appreciated

:)

KabirVaid, Apr 22, 2024

2. After changing font search bar stopped working

So, I have tried to change font in win11 from segoe to mine and search bar stopped working at all.
    I cant live without search bar, internet saying nothing about that problem, so I've decided to search here. (Setting back to "segoe ui" helps but I dont wanna use it)

Instractions which I've used in order to change my font:

almazoioio almazoioioiov, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 22, 2024
  4. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

1. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font - Similar Threads - search bar stopped

2. My search bar and windows bar stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar and windows bar stopped working.: For the past few weeks my search bar and windows bar have broken. Along with my emoji panel not popping up when I hit Win + Period. I'm not sure why it started doing this but I cant fix it. I have tried multiple tutorials on youtube but nothing seems to work....
  3. My search bar and windows bar stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar and windows bar stopped working.: For the past few weeks my search bar and windows bar have broken. Along with my emoji panel not popping up when I hit Win + Period. I'm not sure why it started doing this but I cant fix it. I have tried multiple tutorials on youtube but nothing seems to work....
  4. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  5. After changing font search bar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After changing font search bar stopped working: So, I have tried to change font in win11 from segoe to mine and search bar stopped working at all.I cant live without search bar, internet saying nothing about that problem, so I've decided to search here.Instractions which I've used in order to change my font:Windows...
  6. After changing font search bar stopped working

After changing font search bar stopped working: So, I have tried to change font in win11 from segoe to mine and search bar stopped working at all.I cant live without search bar, internet saying nothing about that problem, so I've decided to search here.Instractions which I've used in order to change my font:Windows...
  7. windows explorer still stops working when i change the font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer still stops working when i change the font: i followed an advice from the previous thread i made to do a repair install of w11 and it didn't fix my issue with changing the font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-still-stops-working-when-i-change/53825245-3436-4c61-af94-e4219866c02b
  8. windows explorer still stops working when i change the font

windows explorer still stops working when i change the font: i followed an advice from the previous thread i made to do a repair install of w11 and it didn't fix my issue with changing the font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-still-stops-working-when-i-change/53825245-3436-4c61-af94-e4219866c02b
  9. windows explorer stops working when i change the font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer stops working when i change the font: i'm using lenovo legion 7 16IAX7 with intel i9-12900HX and rtx 3080tiwhenever i try to set a custom font in my laptop, it makes the windows explorer freak out and it's unusable. start menu turns transparent and it's blinking, and you cannot select or type anything in it nor...
  10. windows explorer stops working when i change the font

windows explorer stops working when i change the font: i'm using lenovo legion 7 16IAX7 with intel i9-12900HX and rtx 3080tiwhenever i try to set a custom font in my laptop, it makes the windows explorer freak out and it's unusable. start menu turns transparent and it's blinking, and you cannot select or type anything in it nor...