Windows 10: Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result

Discus and support Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Search Panel doesn't show any result I don't know why but that happed after I removed this folder "AppData\Local\Packages" in order to fix nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmedali888, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result

My Search Panel doesn't show any result I don't know why but that happed after I removed this folder "AppData\Local\Packages" in order to fix nvidia control panel then I restarted my computer as requested in the solution that I was following while restart windows update upgraded my windows to the new version . any help cause I couldn't use my system without search

:)

Ahmedali888, Jan 20, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 20, 2022
  3. windows explorer search won't show any results

Windows explorer search won't show any results. I've tried the 10 step method listed in the web search. no luck.

Jim Ampulski, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Remonator Win User

Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result

Certain apps don't show in search results

Some of my applications don't show in search results when I search for them.

E.g. Visual Studio, it shows only a local directory named "Visual Studio 2017" but it doensn't show the application itself.

Some other applications are listed as wrong version (already uninstalled), and some others dont't show at all (e.g. Putty)

I've already rebuilt the index and ran sfc /scannow several times, and got shortcuts for the apps in both

• %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    and

• %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 (Build 14393.1358)

Any suggestions?

Remonator, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result

1. Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result - Similar Threads - Search Panel Doesn't

2. Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview: After a recent update 22635.2776, beta channel I can no longer search the web on the search bar, but I can search files and folders. Anybody with the same problem?I'm in Italy, and Copilot is not available in Europe. I don't know if this is related....
  3. Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview: After a recent update 22635.2776, beta channel I can no longer search the web on the search bar, but I can search files and folders. Anybody with the same problem?I'm in Italy, and Copilot is not available in Europe. I don't know if this is related....
  4. Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Search Panel Doesn't Show Result: My Search Panel doesn't show any result I don't know why but that happed after I removed this folder "AppData\Local\Packages" in order to fix nvidia control panel then I restarted my computer as requested in the solution that I was following while restart windows update...
  5. How is Windows search supposed to work? It doesn't show expected results.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How is Windows search supposed to work? It doesn't show expected results.: I pressed the Windows key and typed the name of a search term, "vstplugins" It automatically showed me internet search results... (cough) I clicked on the folders button hidden under "more". An interesting place to put it It says there are no search results for "vstplugins"...
  6. Windows Search Not Showing Web Results

in Cortana
    Windows Search Not Showing Web Results: I have been using a Windows 10 Professional from the past 4 months and from yesterday the Windows Search was not showing any Web Results. I am from India and according to this article:...
  7. Windows Start Menu Search doesn't show search results for some categories

in Cortana
    Windows Start Menu Search doesn't show search results for some categories: Hi, My Windows Search bar the one on my taskbar isn't showing my any results for only some categories. If I start typing just a few letters I immediately get results for apps, settings, and people if applicable, but even if I type just 2-3 letters and ask for results within...
  8. Program doesn't show in search results

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program doesn't show in search results: When I search for a program from the Start > Search menu, a specific program that is installed in my computer doesn't show under the letter of its name. What can be the reason? Is the problem on the program or Windows'[ATTACH] end?...
  9. Search Results Panel shows results in a broken layout

in Cortana
    Search Results Panel shows results in a broken layout: Hi, Since few days ago Search Results Panel shows results in a broken layout. Other user profiles on the same PC do not suffer. Does anyone know where it keeps (file / registry location?) its settings in order to reset them? I am using Windows 10 1903. Thx. [ATTACH]...
  10. Search not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing results: Hi. Anyone know how to fix the search function in Windows 10? It's not showing any results. So far I already tried the following but to no avail. Rebuild indexing, scannow cmd, chdsk /r,. 10886