Windows 10: Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar

Discus and support Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you add back on the clock to show on the second screen? Why was this removed? What is wrong with you Microsoft to do things like this? At least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenSulu, Oct 23, 2021.

1. KenSulu Win User

Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar

Can you add back on the clock to show on the second screen? Why was this removed? What is wrong with you Microsoft to do things like this? At least give the option to add it back on seriously!!!!

:)

KenSulu, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10

Hello @jrjr, Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar :)

You can use step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below to manually change your "Long time" format to h:mm ss tt like below to have a space between time (hour/minutes) and seconds on the taskbar system clock.

*Arrow Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 23, 2021
  3. clock on screen

Thank you for the prompt response.

To view clock on the secondary screen, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Switch the taskbars by dragging the primary taskbar to the secondary taskbar.
    • Right-click the taskbar again and check Lock all
      taskbars.

You can still access Cortana by clicking the Cortana icon or Start.

Regards.

Devlin Sco, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to get "seconds" on my taskbar clock

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

There doesn't appear to be a way to make the taskbar clock display seconds on the primary display.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience

Thank You.

Arun B J, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar - Similar Threads - second screen clock

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  4. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  5. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  6. Any way to add the clock back to the taskbar on the second monitor on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to add the clock back to the taskbar on the second monitor on Windows 11: It's a small thing, but it's annoying. I play games, and I use my second monitor to tell time. Unfortunately that's gone, or appears. Is there a setting I'm missing, or do I need to use a third party app. I like the task bar over using a large clock app cause I tend to jump...
  7. Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar: Can you add back on the clock to show on the second screen? Why was this removed? What is wrong with you Microsoft to do things like this? At least give the option to add it back on seriously!!!!...
  8. Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.: I tried the regedit, restarted, and my taskbar clock still doesn't show the seconds. How else do I get the seconds to display on my taskbar clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seconds-wont-display-in-the-taskbar-clock/1c1d371b-d639-42b3-a981-a591edda1fc9
  9. showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    showing seconds in clock icon in taskbar: for showing the seconds in task bar as shown below, i understand that a registry setting has to be done in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced", and that too to see it in effect, user has to logout and login is there any other...
  10. Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10 [img] Information The clock on your taskbar in Windows 10 displays the system time and date. By default, the time does not include showing seconds....