Windows 10: Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

Discus and support Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I enable Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 on my computer I don't get a signal to my monitor and my computer won't post. I just got a new motherboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Ryan Win User

Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

When I enable Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 on my computer I don't get a signal to my monitor and my computer won't post. I just got a new motherboard and don't want to risk enabling these settings on my computer because it might not give a signal again. Although I tried clearing the CMOS on my old motherboard it still wouldn't give a signal. Can you help me identify if I already have Secure Boot and TPM enabled? And explain why I'm not getting any signal after enabling secure boot.

:)

2. ThrashZone, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Ghot Win User
    Fast Guide : Upgrade to Windows 11 for non TPM 2.0 capable PCs

You can run Win 11 on your laptop. Check the tutorials on ElevenForum.
    There are workarounds. *Smile

For example...

Create bootable Windows 11 ISO without TPM, Secure Boot and RAM requirements. | Windows 11 Forum

4. Ryan ツ Win User

Windows 11 (Secure Boot)

I've been trying to get the requirements to upgrade to Windows 11. I have all other requirements except TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot. I've enabled TPM 2.0 already in the bios and it's working fine. The picture below shows that I already have TPM 2.0 enabled and it shows on the security processor in Windows Defender. My main issue is Secure Boot. I go through the steps to enable secure boot with a simple search on Youtube, however, enable secure boot in the bios and I cannot exit it. When I save and exit the bios my computer restarts and puts me right back into the bios. The only way to exit the bios is to disable secure boot to go back to windows but I need this last requirement. I've heard something about "Convert MBR drive to GPT to enable UEFI and Secure Boot for Windows 11".

Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 bba341c5-0f22-4be9-a094-b75537e4ab60?upload=true.png

Ryan ツ, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 - Similar Threads - Secure Boot TPM

2. Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?: Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-illegal-to-bypass-tpm-and-secure-boot-on/30bb7e1c-7cae-4a2b-8185-9bf7e9b60389
  3. Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?: Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-illegal-to-bypass-tpm-and-secure-boot-on/30bb7e1c-7cae-4a2b-8185-9bf7e9b60389
  4. Install windows 11 without secure boot and tpm 2.0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows 11 without secure boot and tpm 2.0.: Can I have a way to install windows 11 without secure boot and tpm 2.0I don't have any tpm. I don't want any illegal method. But if that is the only way you can say that way....
  5. Install windows 11 without secure boot and tpm 2.0.

Install windows 11 without secure boot and tpm 2.0.: Can I have a way to install windows 11 without secure boot and tpm 2.0I don't have any tpm. I don't want any illegal method. But if that is the only way you can say that way....
  6. PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0: Hello there,I have a 2 year old PC. I am trying to install Windows 11 but PC Health Check says I need to enable TPM 2.0 and enable secure boot.My PC is built with: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE ATX MotherboardSapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB GDDR6 Graphics CardAMD Ryzen 5...
  7. Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0: When I enable Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 on my computer I don't get a signal to my monitor and my computer won't post. I just got a new motherboard and don't want to risk enabling these settings on my computer because it might not give a signal again. Although I tried clearing...
  8. Secure boot and TPM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot and TPM: So I don't know if this is a problem or I'm just stupid, but I want to upgrade to Windows 11. The thing is that my processor isn't supported and I need to enable TPM. There's a catch tho, when I went to the BIOS it says that my "Network Boot Protocol" is set to "Legacy IPv4",...
  9. Secure boot and TPM

Secure boot and TPM: So I don't know if this is a problem or I'm just stupid, but I want to upgrade to Windows 11. The thing is that my processor isn't supported and I need to enable TPM. There's a catch tho, when I went to the BIOS it says that my "Network Boot Protocol" is set to "Legacy IPv4",...
  10. Secure boot and TPM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security