Windows 10: Windows 11 secure boot

Discus and support Windows 11 secure boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just upgraded my GPF P2 Max with 512GB / 16GB, 8100Y, TPM2.0, Intel virtualization and secure boot from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Home final... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christoven, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Windows 11 secure boot

I have just upgraded my GPF P2 Max with 512GB / 16GB, 8100Y, TPM2.0, Intel virtualization and secure boot from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Home final version. Windows licence is activated and the device has been receiving automatic updates. Before upgrading, I have checked in BIOS that secure boot is present and enabled. However, after upgrading, when I check Windows Security app -> Device securoty option, "Secure boot" section is absent and it says "standard hardware security not supported". When I check msinfo32 "System information" it says "secure boot is not enabled". What is happeni

:)

Christoven, Dec 12, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Dec 12, 2021
  3. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Windows 11 secure boot

ThrashZone, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 secure boot

1. Windows 11 secure boot - Similar Threads - secure boot

2. Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC: I do not know how to enable the Secure Boot. I tried by using the BIOS mode and I couldn't find the option. I've tried by using the Windows troubleshooting https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-and-secure-boot-a8ff1202-c0d9-42f5-940f-843abef64fad and no...
  3. Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC: I do not know how to enable the Secure Boot. I tried by using the BIOS mode and I couldn't find the option. I've tried by using the Windows troubleshooting https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-and-secure-boot-a8ff1202-c0d9-42f5-940f-843abef64fad and no...
  4. Windows 11 and secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and secure boot: So I just downloaded windows 11 and wanted to play some faceit. Faceit anticheat wants me to have secure boot on, I went and put it on but it gave me an error that I need to do something with my platform key. I changed it and after that my pc died. It turns on but no power to...
  5. Windows 11 and secure boot

Windows 11 and secure boot: So I just downloaded windows 11 and wanted to play some faceit. Faceit anticheat wants me to have secure boot on, I went and put it on but it gave me an error that I need to do something with my platform key. I changed it and after that my pc died. It turns on but no power to...
  6. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  7. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  8. un-able to access secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    un-able to access secure boot: I can not access secure boot settings in windows, my hardware meets all requirements. the UEFI Firmware settings missing on Windows10, for me its not a hardware issue. motherboard is current bios settings are enabled I have done everything mentioned to access it i need help...
  9. un-able to access secure boot

un-able to access secure boot: I can not access secure boot settings in windows, my hardware meets all requirements. the UEFI Firmware settings missing on Windows10, for me its not a hardware issue. motherboard is current bios settings are enabled I have done everything mentioned to access it i need help...
  10. un-able to access secure boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade