Windows 10: Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not...

Discus and support Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Running as local Admin. In an elevated cmd prompt.Use M365 MEM and Defender as security for endpointsI am the only IT Staff and have 162 computers.need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by G.Dennis, May 12, 2022.

1. G.Dennis Win User

Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not...

Running as local Admin. In an elevated cmd prompt.Use M365 MEM and Defender as security for endpointsI am the only IT Staff and have 162 computers.need a solution that doesn't require hours to use.

:)

G.Dennis, May 12, 2022

2. Version 10.0.16299.125 apps missing

Hi all,

I have a new pc on Version 10.0.16299.125 missing the news and sports apps there not even on app list

I have tried

Re-register the missing apps using PowerShell – If you have a lot missing apps, advanced users can instead attempt to restore all of them at once using the following PowerShell commands. Note, however, that if
    Steps 1 and 2 were already attempted and did not restore your missing apps, this PowerShell solution will also likely not succeed.

• In Cortana, type PowerShell. In the search results, right-click Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • In the Powershell window type the following commands. These steps may take a few minutes to complete.
      • reg delete “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\TileDataModel\Migration\TileStore” /va /f
      • get-appxpackage -packageType bundle |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + "\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml")}
      • $bundlefamilies = (get-appxpackage -packagetype Bundle).packagefamilyname
      • get-appxpackage -packagetype main |? {-not ($bundlefamilies -contains $_.packagefamilyname)} |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + "\appxmanifest.xml")}

when i do the last command

>> get-appxpackage -packagetype main |? {-not ($bundlefamilies -contains $_.packagefamilyname)} |% {add-appxpackage -reg

ister -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + "\appxmanifest.xml")} I got this error

add-appxpackage : Cannot find path 'C:\appxmanifest.xml' because it does not exist.

At line:3 char:98

+ ... yname)} |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.ins ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\appxmanifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

BeauThompson, May 12, 2022
  3. Malformed PowerShell command Get-AppXPackage error

I have tried all of the suggested corrections for a start menu that is not working. The last command in the most reasonable suggestion uses as it's last two statements PowerShell and the one listed below. I have tried
    this command several times, making sure there are no typing errors and every time I get the Error message below. Is there any way to repair the database disk image which is indicated as "malformed"?

========================================================================================

S C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add

>>> -AppxPackage -DesableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Get-AppXPackage : The database disk image is malformed

The database disk image is malformed

At line:1 char:1

+ Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*S ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo
    : NotSpecified: Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not... :)) [Get-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Syste

Jo B.Taylor, May 12, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not...

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not... :)

Thema:

1. Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not... - Similar Threads - Security App Missing

2. Windows Defender missing and NO Get-AppXPackage solution work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender missing and NO Get-AppXPackage solution work.: I just freshly reset my OS to Windows11 for 3 times. Which all 3 times the Windows Defender same went missing. So here are 2 things that driving me to flip my table.I have been trying the Get-AppXPackage solution there are 2 of it, with restart of course countless time. It...
  3. Windows Defender missing and NO Get-AppXPackage solution work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender missing and NO Get-AppXPackage solution work.: I just freshly reset my OS to Windows11 for 3 times. Which all 3 times the Windows Defender same went missing. So here are 2 things that driving me to flip my table.I have been trying the Get-AppXPackage solution there are 2 of it, with restart of course countless time. It...
  4. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  5. None of the windows apps working

None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  6. Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not...

Windows 11 - Security App Missing. None of the fixes work. Get-AppxPackage command is not...: Running as local Admin. In an elevated cmd prompt.Use M365 MEM and Defender as security for endpointsI am the only IT Staff and have 162 computers.need a solution that doesn't require hours to use....
  7. Powershell Get-AppxPackage command not recognized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Get-AppxPackage command not recognized: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. In powershell run as administrator when I try to run this command: Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocation\ I get this error: Get-AppxPackage : The term 'Get-AppxPackage' is not recognized as the name...
  8. Unable to use get-appxpackage command in powershell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use get-appxpackage command in powershell: While using the command I get this: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/unable-to-use-get-appxpackage-command-in/215276a3-d0dc-4673-99f0-c8102ddee597
  9. Windows Apps not working, none of the fixes help

Windows Apps not working, none of the fixes help: I have recently upgraded to Insider Builds of Windows 10, but after many errors I encountered with it I decided to roll back. I had an option to restore to the previous version of Windows in the settings app, and so I have done so. This rolled me back to pre-Insider normal...
  10. Command "Get-AppxPackage" not recognized

Command "Get-AppxPackage" not recognized: I am trying to uninstall all W10 built in Apps. I am using an Admin power shell with cmd, i.e. "Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage" but I get a response saying that "Get-AppxPackage" is not recognized. I have checked the forum but cannot find a problem like...