Windows 10: Windows 11 Security Dashboard no longer working after upgrade?

Discus and support Windows 11 Security Dashboard no longer working after upgrade? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 10 to 11 and the security dashboard is no longer working and there is a small yellow triangle over the icon on the desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanRoe1, Jan 21, 2022.

1. IanRoe1 Win User

Windows 11 Security Dashboard no longer working after upgrade?

I recently upgraded from 10 to 11 and the security dashboard is no longer working and there is a small yellow triangle over the icon on the desktop. Similarly if I try to go in via settings the border of the program briefly appears then its gone? Anyone who has any ideas what is wrong, kindly advise me, thank you my computer details are as below:-Device name DESKTOP-V49NIRF Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID 865C4732-36A7-482E-81ED-184265D96C74 Product ID 00325-81724-95395-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x

:)

IanRoe1, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 21, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Security Dashboard no longer working after upgrade? - Similar Threads - Security Dashboard longer

2. NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...: This is ridiculous. Noticed my Windows Security icon in the system tray said "action needed". Clicked it to find out it loads a completely blank screen. Notta. No antivirus, App and Broeswer control... no side menu. Nothing. Did a Windows reset. Did not keep files. Completely...
  3. NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...: This is ridiculous. Noticed my Windows Security icon in the system tray said "action needed". Clicked it to find out it loads a completely blank screen. Notta. No antivirus, App and Broeswer control... no side menu. Nothing. Did a Windows reset. Did not keep files. Completely...
  4. Aluratek Webcam no longer working after Windows 11 22H2 upgrade

Aluratek Webcam no longer working after Windows 11 22H2 upgrade: Symptom:The OS detects the Webcam and it works for awhile, then, seemingly randomly, it can no longer "see" it. The amount of time that the camera is functional ranges from a few hours to a few seconds. The problem occurs whether I am using the camera app provided by the OS...
  5. Windows 11 Windows Security Dashboard Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Security Dashboard Won't Open: I just upgraded to Windows 11, already regretting it. Windows Security Dashboard won't open, Ive tried numerous times, restarted my computer checked for updates and installed any that were available but it still won't open. A Window will pop up like its going to open but then...
  6. Windows 11 Windows Security Dashboard Won't Open

Windows 11 Windows Security Dashboard Won't Open: I just upgraded to Windows 11, already regretting it. Windows Security Dashboard won't open, Ive tried numerous times, restarted my computer checked for updates and installed any that were available but it still won't open. A Window will pop up like its going to open but then...
  7. Windows 11 Security Dashboard no longer working after upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Security Dashboard no longer working after upgrade?: I recently upgraded from 10 to 11 and the security dashboard is no longer working and there is a small yellow triangle over the icon on the desktop. Similarly if I try to go in via settings the border of the program briefly appears then its gone? Anyone who has any ideas what...
  8. bluetooth no longer working after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth no longer working after upgrading to windows 11: shortly after updating to windows 11 my laptop stopped connecting to bluetooth device. sometimes after I restart "Bluetooth Support Service" in services it will appear in task manager with my devices but it will still fail to connect and disappears again afterwards. running...
  9. bluetooth no longer working after upgrading to windows 11

bluetooth no longer working after upgrading to windows 11: shortly after updating to windows 11 my laptop stopped connecting to bluetooth device. sometimes after I restart "Bluetooth Support Service" in services it will appear in task manager with my devices but it will still fail to connect and disappears again afterwards. running...
  10. Microsoft Security Dashboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Dashboard: Did the Microsoft Security Dashboard format recently change? It looks different while trying to delete browsing history, Location, Data etc. Thanks* Moved from Community Participation Center...