Windows 10: Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP?

Discus and support Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageTHIS COMMAND IS NOT RECOGNIZEDCan somebody actually get my settings open????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabor Kovacs1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP?

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageTHIS COMMAND IS NOT RECOGNIZEDCan somebody actually get my settings open????

:)

Gabor Kovacs1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP? :)

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 26, 2022
  4. ryanly Win User

Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP?

1. Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP? - Similar Threads - setting won't open

2. Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?: Hi, my laptop win 10 won't boot into windows. Well, I assume that it's not booting and it isn't the screen that is faulty. It's just a black screen. It was fine when I last shut it down. I can't get into the bios or recovery and it won't boot from the boot device or from an...
  3. Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?: Hi, my laptop win 10 won't boot into windows. Well, I assume that it's not booting and it isn't the screen that is faulty. It's just a black screen. It was fine when I last shut it down. I can't get into the bios or recovery and it won't boot from the boot device or from an...
  4. Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 search not opening. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 search not opening. Can anyone help?: Ok, so I have Windows 11 and this is a very recent issue. Every time I open my start menu and type a letter, the app that has that same letter gets highlighted A border around the app. It doesn't even try to open windows search. When I try to open Windows search manually, it...
  6. Windows 11 search not opening. Can anyone help?

Windows 11 search not opening. Can anyone help?: Ok, so I have Windows 11 and this is a very recent issue. Every time I open my start menu and type a letter, the app that has that same letter gets highlighted A border around the app. It doesn't even try to open windows search. When I try to open Windows search manually, it...
  7. settings won't open windows 11

settings won't open windows 11: Hello.I am not the administrator of my computer, and I can't open settings using windows 11. I tried everything, through Windows Run, Task Manager resetting, the icon on the start screen, going to a link to change Stick Key settings, everything!All the command prompt...
  8. Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setting won't open and no one has a command that works, CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP?: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageTHIS COMMAND IS NOT RECOGNIZEDCan somebody actually get my settings open???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setting-wont-open-and-no-one-has-a/21ccf3a7-bab2-42b7-a3d0-4ddd9ea8ad02
  9. settings won't open in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings won't open in windows 11: last night an update got paused because my laptop ran out of battery, today i tried to open settings to see if the update is still running, but settings won't open. i tried opening it using windows key + r, but it gave an error saying 'side-by-side configuration is incorrect....
  10. MY computer is really slow, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY computer is really slow, can anyone help?: SO i reset my PC about 2-3 weeks ago and ever saints, my computer has been very slow with most apps taking 5-10 minutes to open, other apps are struggling to connect to internet and some are just not opening at all. does anyone know what's going on? do i need to install...