Windows 10: Windows 11 settings icon missing

Discus and support Windows 11 settings icon missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WeegeeCool, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Windows 11 settings icon missing

I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the Settings app has gone missing. The icon shows up as a broken file in the search menu, and completely blank on the taskbar. I just need a way to fix it, it's getting pretty annoying.

:)

WeegeeCool, Nov 19, 2021
  2. FrankS Win User

Safely Remove Hardware icon missing

Hi
    In the last few days the 'Safely Remove Hardware' icon has gone missing from my Taskbar. Also, if I right-click on the USB stick or USB hard drive in 'This Computer' the Eject option is missing.
    In PC Settings/Personalisation/Taskbar/Notification area/Select which icons appear on the taskbar I have 'Always show all icons in the notification area' switched on & all items in the list are in the 'on' state including 'Windows Explorer (Safely Remove Hardware & Eject Media).
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Windows 11 settings icon missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 settings icon missing

1. Windows 11 settings icon missing - Similar Threads - settings icon missing

2. Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11: Somehow, the icon for Settings/Notifications disappeared from my Tray. It used to appear to the right of the clock-see screenshot. It looked like a small folder from which I could open notifications and settings. Also, how do I get rid of the Security icon that appears with...
  3. Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11: Somehow, the icon for Settings/Notifications disappeared from my Tray. It used to appear to the right of the clock-see screenshot. It looked like a small folder from which I could open notifications and settings. Also, how do I get rid of the Security icon that appears with...
  4. Windows 11 Settings is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Settings is missing: My settings has only one options, "Windows Update", nothing else, all the users on my system has this problem. Everything is missing. What should I do? I tried resetting it with Yamicsoft Windows 11 manager, didn't work. https://imgur.com/a/bz8w5ov...
  5. Windows 11 Settings is missing

Windows 11 Settings is missing: My settings has only one options, "Windows Update", nothing else, all the users on my system has this problem. Everything is missing. What should I do? I tried resetting it with Yamicsoft Windows 11 manager, didn't work. https://imgur.com/a/bz8w5ov...
  6. Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 lets you access commonly used apps and settings. You can use it to turn on or off Night Light, Wi-Fi, battery saver, mobile hotspot, change keyboard layout, etc. The Bluetooth icon is also there to turn on/off Bluetooth. However,...
  7. Windows 11 settings icon missing

Windows 11 settings icon missing: I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the Settings app has gone missing. The icon shows up as a broken file in the search menu, and completely blank on the taskbar. I just...
  8. Windows 11 settings icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 11 settings icon missing: I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the Settings app has gone missing. The icon shows up as a broken file in the search menu, and completely blank on the taskbar. I just...
  9. Windows 10 Settings missing most of the icons

Windows 10 Settings missing most of the icons: Hi All,I am facing some strange issue on one of our employee's machine. When I open settings on her machine. I only see Update and Security icon and Network and internet icon. All other icons are disappeared. I didn't faced this issue before.Tried the followingsfc...
  10. Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

Windows 10 missing icon in settings.: Hello Microsoft. I don't know why my settings has no icon (it turn the icon to square), same goes to windows defender. Do you guys has a fix for it? Do anyone got the same problem like me? Screenshot: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...