Windows 10: Windows 11 Settings is missing

Discus and support Windows 11 Settings is missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My settings has only one options, "Windows Update", nothing else, all the users on my system has this problem. Everything is missing. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Priyal Kumar, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Settings is missing

My settings has only one options, "Windows Update", nothing else, all the users on my system has this problem. Everything is missing. What should I do? I tried resetting it with Yamicsoft Windows 11 manager, didn't work. https://imgur.com/a/bz8w5ov

:)

Priyal Kumar, Sep 10, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 10, 2022
  4. Jim8080 Win User

Windows 11 Settings is missing

Computer Sleep Option Missing in Settings

The Settings Power and Sleep menu in Settings should list Screen and Sleep, where Sleep is used to tell when the PC goes to sleep. Sleep is missing, so my computer never sleeps. Fast startup and Hibernate are not enabled.

I used Tutorial Add or Remove Sleep in Power menu in Windows 10 to change the registry while in administrative mode, but sleep still is not seen.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FlyoutMenuSettings now lists :1: It was 0 before the change.

Windows 11 Settings is missing [​IMG]

I cannot get a large image, so will type
    Default REG_SZ (value not set)
    ShowHibernate REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (0)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)
    ShowLockOption REG_DWORD 0X00000000 (1)

I used Option 3 to add sleep using the Group Policy Editor. The steps seemed to work fine, but sleep is still missing.

I’m using a “new” refurbished Dell T3500 workstation with mbr running the current version of win10. I have a number of these computers, and the other all have the normal sleep mode .

Any suggestions? Jim

Jim8080, Sep 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Settings is missing

1. Windows 11 Settings is missing - Similar Threads - Settings missing

2. Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans: This is a desktop PC running Windows 10 with the latest updates. In settings/ system/ power and sleep I do not get the option for Sleep in any of the Power Plans. I recently had my mother board replaced, after which I am facing this issue. Someone told me to check the...
  3. Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans: This is a desktop PC running Windows 10 with the latest updates. In settings/ system/ power and sleep I do not get the option for Sleep in any of the Power Plans. I recently had my mother board replaced, after which I am facing this issue. Someone told me to check the...
  4. Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  6. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  7. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  8. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  9. Cellular setting missing

10. TOUCHPAD SETTINGS IS MISSING AND ITS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD SETTINGS IS MISSING AND ITS NOT WORKING: Hello! i had a problem about my asus fx355vd last week i off my touchpad using fn/f9 and after 3 days the windows got an update and firstly i didin't know my touchpad had a problem. Right now i tried to do fn/f9 again and it shows touchpad is disabled and the touchpad is...