Windows 10: Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install

Discus and support Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to upgrade my windows 10 to 11. I'm using the iso file and during the phase "making sure you're ready to install" it just closes and I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Керан Керанов, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install

I'm trying to upgrade my windows 10 to 11. I'm using the iso file and during the phase "making sure you're ready to install" it just closes and I can't install it.

:)

Керан Керанов, Nov 29, 2023

2. Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to install windows 11 and when it gets to to the part "Making sure you're ready to install" it closes immediately. what should I do? I tried running the setup again but it's still like this.

Jewel Rose, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Juz3 Win User
    Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install"

Hello. I have Windows 10 Education 22H2 installed and I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation assistant to install Windows 11. My PC is compatible with Windows 11.

The setup has been stuck at the "Making sure you're ready to install" part for over 30 minutes. I cannot go back or forward in the setup. The setup process is not using any CPU capacity currently. How to fix this?

The installer is also preventing shutdown, tried to restart.

4. Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install

Windows 10 Making Sure Yu're Ready To Install

No on last step of installing windows 10 its saying make sure you're ready to install and thats it says its loading but on 10 hours it didnt went on 1%

MilosBojic, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install

1. Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install - Similar Threads - setup closing making

2. Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup closing after making sure you're ready to install: I'm trying to upgrade my windows 10 to 11. I'm using the iso file and during the phase "making sure you're ready to install" it just closes and I can't install it....
  3. Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade fails on making sure you're ready to install: Windows 11 update keeps failing. I am trying the upgrade assistant. Goes through everything and when checking for updates, fails. Now it's at Making sure you're ready to install and it fails....
  4. Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?: Can anyone help me? I'm trying to install windows 11 and when it gets to to the part "Making sure you're ready to install" it closes immediately. what should I do? I tried running the setup again but it's still like this....
  5. Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 setup Making sure you're ready to install closes?: Can anyone help me? I'm trying to install windows 11 and when it gets to to the part "Making sure you're ready to install" it closes immediately. what should I do? I tried running the setup again but it's still like this....
  6. Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install": Hello. I have Windows 10 Education 22H2 installed and I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation assistant to install Windows 11. My PC is compatible with Windows 11.The setup has been stuck at the "Making sure you're ready to install" part for over 30 minutes. I cannot go back...
  7. Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 setup stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install": Hello. I have Windows 10 Education 22H2 installed and I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation assistant to install Windows 11. My PC is compatible with Windows 11.The setup has been stuck at the "Making sure you're ready to install" part for over 30 minutes. I cannot go back...
  8. Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on "Making sure you're ready to install": After I could not install update KB 4535680-it gave error 0x800f0922 Windows 1909 x64 an adviser sent the Media Creation Tool 21H1.exe which I downloaded and installed, by which time the adviser had ended the chat. Anyhow I ran it but now got stuck on "Making sure you are...
  9. "Making Sure You're ready to Install"

"Making Sure You're ready to Install": Hi All, I have been trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 Pro for days. It has been stuck at "Making Sure You're ready to Install" for hours (Let it run overnight). I want to upgrade rather than clean install. I have tried this latest time with no internet connection...
  10. stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

stuck at "making sure you're ready to install": Hi guys, im attempting to upgrade my zbook 15u g2 from windows 7 pro to windows 10 using the media creation tool, and ive disabled antivirus and security essential's real time protection... but after leaving it stuck at "making sure you're ready to install" for more than 12...