Windows 10: Windows 11 setup files

Discus and support Windows 11 setup files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have win 11 installed on a recently purchased laptop. AVG cleanup tells me there are 21GB of setup files I can remove if I dont everwith to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TerryConroy1, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Windows 11 setup files

I have win 11 installed on a recently purchased laptop. AVG cleanup tells me there are 21GB of setup files I can remove if I dont everwith to "reinstall or modify" windows. This seems like a very important decision to make without being able to see into the future. Canthe files be redownloaded if need be?cheers in advance

:)

TerryConroy1, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Louie Del Win User

Windows 11 setup files

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 setup files

1. Windows 11 setup files - Similar Threads - setup files

2. First I couldn' t open the google chrome then ı deleted it and downloaded the setup file...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    First I couldn' t open the google chrome then ı deleted it and downloaded the setup file...: windows 10googlechromesetupfilelenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/first-i-couldn-t-open-the-google-chrome-then/ae1f5258-ff78-4e7b-bd8c-75101a975095
  3. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  4. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  5. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...: Hi I have set myself as an administrator, I have ran the Command Prompt, I refreshed the pages, but it still wont let me extract the folders from the .exe folder, and it always says"Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...
  6. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...

Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...: Hi I have set myself as an administrator, I have ran the Command Prompt, I refreshed the pages, but it still wont let me extract the folders from the .exe folder, and it always says"Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Psychedelic...
  7. What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...: Currently running Windows Pro 10, version 22H2. Have the Intel W-2135 processor with 128GB of RAM. and a 64-bit operating system. When I do a Fuzzy look up with under 40,000 rows, current system works fine, takes less than 30 seconds. When I do a Fuzzy look up with 170,000+...
  8. What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...: Currently running Windows Pro 10, version 22H2. Have the Intel W-2135 processor with 128GB of RAM. and a 64-bit operating system. When I do a Fuzzy look up with under 40,000 rows, current system works fine, takes less than 30 seconds. When I do a Fuzzy look up with 170,000+...
  9. What is the best setup for large Excel files and having instructions formulas, lookups,...

10. windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps

windows 11 setup is not giving me the option to keep my files and apps: I have seen people saying changing the language will solve the problem so I have tried it and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setup-is-not-giving-me-the-option-to/25e47c53-de37-4bca-b08e-e37722dee544