Windows 10: Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do?

Discus and support Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is stuck on checking for updates in Windows setup how do I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brian mcminn1, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do?

My computer is stuck on checking for updates in Windows setup how do I fix that?

:)

brian mcminn1, Nov 16, 2022
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Nov 16, 2022
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do?

Minor suggestion for Check for updates

No, I know that. Exactly where I suggest this to be changed, please note.
    Sorry for not being clear.

The Check for updates small window currently does not show what I ask to be added - program version. Please consider adding this. Many other programs have this, so I suggest for GPU-Z to have it too.

Thema:

Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do?

1. Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do? - Similar Threads - setup stuck checking

2. I’m stuck on Aptio Setup - AMI. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck on Aptio Setup - AMI. What do I do?: I’m stuck on Aptio Setup - AMI. The version is 2.21.1278 Copyright C 2021 AMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-aptio-setup-ami-what-do-i-do/044311ea-f748-41c0-ba84-8d7f98d40250
  3. I’m stuck on Aptio Setup - AMI. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m stuck on Aptio Setup - AMI. What do I do?: I’m stuck on Aptio Setup - AMI. The version is 2.21.1278 Copyright C 2021 AMI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-aptio-setup-ami-what-do-i-do/044311ea-f748-41c0-ba84-8d7f98d40250
  4. What do I do if there is no wifi detected during my windows 11 setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if there is no wifi detected during my windows 11 setup?: I just finished building a new pc and am installing windows through a usb. When I got to the part where it asks to connect to a network nothing appears. I can’t seem to find a fix and don’t know what to do since people tell me to update my motherboard drivers but I can’t...
  5. What do I do if there is no wifi detected during my windows 11 setup?

What do I do if there is no wifi detected during my windows 11 setup?: I just finished building a new pc and am installing windows through a usb. When I got to the part where it asks to connect to a network nothing appears. I can’t seem to find a fix and don’t know what to do since people tell me to update my motherboard drivers but I can’t...
  6. Windows 11 Health checks says What do I do when it Does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Health checks says What do I do when it Does?: My CPU is Intel i7-5820K @3.60 GHz with 6 core. Windows 11 minimum CPU specs: 1 GHz with 2 cores.What do I do to upgrade to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-health-checks-says-what-do-i-do-when-it/55212cd8-ff4a-43cb-835f-5734cb53839f
  7. Assistance on what to do on windows 11 setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance on what to do on windows 11 setup.: Hi! I was trying to re-install Windows 11 after I accidentally glitched the operating system. However, when I was almost there it said "unable to choose language for setup" and when I pressed "ok" It restarted that part and just loops it....
  8. Assistance on what to do on windows 11 setup.

Assistance on what to do on windows 11 setup.: Hi! I was trying to re-install Windows 11 after I accidentally glitched the operating system. However, when I was almost there it said "unable to choose language for setup" and when I pressed "ok" It restarted that part and just loops it....
  9. Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup is stuck on checking for updates. What do I do?: My computer is stuck on checking for updates in Windows setup how do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-setup-is-stuck-on-checking-for-updates/d7fc0399-8693-487a-90f2-cc9354b4bdd0
  10. Windows stuck on restarting what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on restarting what do I do?: Help submitted by /u/Normalguyyyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpzufn/windows_stuck_on_restarting_what_do_i_do/