Windows 10: windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

Discus and support windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Time is being shown wrong. I try to turn off automatically syncing regional time, but it still gets messed up sometime after. because of this I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ჯაბა ბუთიაშვილი, May 31, 2023.

1. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

Time is being shown wrong. I try to turn off automatically syncing regional time, but it still gets messed up sometime after. because of this I had to sleep at 3AM thinking it was just 10PM!!! :

:)

ჯაბა ბუთიაშვილი, May 31, 2023

2. Wrong Country in WIndows Store

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

If you move to a different country or region, change your region setting to keep shopping at Store.

NOTE: Most products purchased from Windows Store in one region will not work in another. This includes Xbox Live Gold and Groove Music Pass, apps, games, music, movies, and TV shows.

• To change your region in Windows, in the search box, enter Region, and then select
      Change your country or region.
    • Under Country or region, select your new region.
    • You can switch back to your original region at any time.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 31, 2023
  3. setting up cortana in your country/region/language

Below is the official advice

Why isn't Cortana in my region or language?

Cortana is available in the following countries/regions: China, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States. Cortana is available in these languages: Chinese (Simplified), English (U.K.), English (U.S.), French, Italian, German, and
    Spanish
    • To use Cortana, all these settings must be set to the same language:
      • Languages (this is your device language)
      • Speech language (language pack must be installed)
      • Country or region
    • Note: If you change your region, you might not be able to shop at Store, or use things you've purchased, like memberships and subscriptions, games, movies, TV, and music.

it is incorrect, you also need to change your "Windows Display Language" found in Control Panel>Clock, Language, Region>Language> then select your language and choose "Make this the primary Language" it will prompt you to log off and log back on, then as
    long as the Windows display language matches your Language Speech language and Country / Region in the modern "settings>Time & Language" Cortana will work

LilyMitchell, May 31, 2023
  4. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

Insider Programme message in the wrong language

Hello,

I suggest you to change the Country or Region settings to
    United States and check if it helps.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Settings
      and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & Language
      and set country or region to United States.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 31, 2023
Thema:

windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

1. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region.... - Similar Threads - shows wrong though

2. my system time not updating even though set to auto

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system time not updating even though set to auto: my system time not updating even though set to auto[Moderator note: thread moved from the Office category to Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-time-not-updating-even-though-set-to/505953a2-9926-4b02-9d86-0524d2a2ed77
  3. my system time not updating even though set to auto

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my system time not updating even though set to auto: my system time not updating even though set to auto[Moderator note: thread moved from the Office category to Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-time-not-updating-even-though-set-to/505953a2-9926-4b02-9d86-0524d2a2ed77
  4. windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 shows wrong time, even though I have set it on auto, plus on my country region....: Time is being shown wrong. I try to turn off automatically syncing regional time, but it still gets messed up sometime after. because of this I had to sleep at 3AM thinking it was just 10PM!!! :...
  5. Country/Region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02
  6. Country/Region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02
  7. Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Currency showing in USD even though time zone set to local region: My Microsoft account shows currency in USD instead of Rupees even after i changed the time zone to my locale. The time zone is selected as India but currency is shown in USD both in store and online Microsoft account. Is this a bug?...
  8. Auto update even though I have disabled it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto update even though I have disabled it: Hi, today my Windows 10 Pro auto-installed the following update: KB4592449. This never happened before, because I have set (Group Policy) Windows updates to "2 - notify for download and auto install". So far I've always decided when to download and install Windows updates....
  9. why do I only have 1 country or region in my settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    why do I only have 1 country or region in my settings: **** i hate this. seriously. My co,p[uiter is literaklly in Chinese. NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT'S ALWAYS IN CHINESE. WHYYYYYYY. I HATE THIS STUPID LANGUAGE i can't even do anything. PLEASE FIX THIS. I have so much F-ing trouble doing regular things in windows. I can't even use my...
  10. Country and Region

in Windows 10 Customization
    Country and Region: Hi all, I'm working on a special project in Windows 10 v1803. The windows "Settings is actually hidden from regular users. But, the regular users needs to get access to the "Region or Country" only to switch language from English to French or English to French. Also we...