Windows 10: Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep

Discus and support Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new Dell m15 with windows 11 4 months ago, ever since I got this, I have had the issue of unexpected system shut downsonce a day atleast.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Naman Mehta1, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep

I got a new Dell m15 with windows 11 4 months ago, ever since I got this, I have had the issue of unexpected system shut downsonce a day atleast.I have searched a lot. Haven't been able to solve it.There are couple of solutions related to Hibernation option in advanced Power Options in Control Panel. "There is no Hibernation Option"And around 2 months ago, I encountered Blue Screen.Any help would be appreciated.system eventslast 2 months : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u2q-5h9_zsPmqmRmr0u-y_XgJuZxaV1C/view?usp=sharingapplication eventslast 2 months : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O

:)

Naman Mehta1, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. Riel Alc Win User
    Windows 10 Shutdown and sleep, IE keeps hanging

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your shutdown, sleep and IE issues, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to resolve the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep

Windows 10 Shutdown and sleep, IE keeps hanging

Thank you for the information you've provided.

In the meantime, we suggest installing all available Windows updates.

Note: Windows Updates will include the latest hardware driver, security, and features installation.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep

1. Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep - Similar Threads - Shutdown sleep

2. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  3. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  4. My computer wakes itself from both sleep and hibernation about 3 seconds after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer wakes itself from both sleep and hibernation about 3 seconds after shutdown.: The only way I found to stop this, is to cut the power for a while, immediately after the fans stop, and when the power is given again, it won't wake itself up, and only pressing the power button will start it the target here.I hibernated, and ran the commands that I saw on...
  5. Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?: Good day.My ASUS laptop used to shut down after a specific period I don't know it exactly and i used to either leave the lid open or closed and it would shut down after being is sleep for too long. However now, it is not doing so and leaving my laptop on sleep overnight will...
  6. Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?

Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?: Good day.My ASUS laptop used to shut down after a specific period I don't know it exactly and i used to either leave the lid open or closed and it would shut down after being is sleep for too long. However now, it is not doing so and leaving my laptop on sleep overnight will...
  7. Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour: Hello I have an issue with my set upRIghtnow I have dual monitor main is Asus Tuf vg27aq and samsung both are working fine but after I put it to sleep mode and leave it for 1 hour after I turn it on second monitor is starting fine but my main which is Asus tuf it will start...
  8. Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour

Main monitor turn on-off after deep sleep or shutdown more than hour: Hello I have an issue with my set upRIghtnow I have dual monitor main is Asus Tuf vg27aq and samsung both are working fine but after I put it to sleep mode and leave it for 1 hour after I turn it on second monitor is starting fine but my main which is Asus tuf it will start...
  9. Windows 11, HP Pavilion laptop. Occasionally when I boot up from shutdown not sleep the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, HP Pavilion laptop. Occasionally when I boot up from shutdown not sleep the...: Hopefully the images attach properlyOccasionally when I start up, all of my desktop icons seem to reposition, almost as if I have a different resolution setting. They don't reposition as if I turned on Auto Arrange, they just spread out more and have a different spacing...
  10. Windows 11, HP Pavilion laptop. Occasionally when I boot up from shutdown not sleep the...

Windows 11, HP Pavilion laptop. Occasionally when I boot up from shutdown not sleep the...: Hopefully the images attach properlyOccasionally when I start up, all of my desktop icons seem to reposition, almost as if I have a different resolution setting. They don't reposition as if I turned on Auto Arrange, they just spread out more and have a different spacing...