Windows 10: Windows 11 Sign-in Disabled

Discus and support Windows 11 Sign-in Disabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was using my school laptop today and this afternoon I was unable to sign into my laptop running Windows 11. I have a Microsoft account, not a local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yubarius, Oct 3, 2022.

1. yubarius Win User

Windows 11 Sign-in Disabled

I was using my school laptop today and this afternoon I was unable to sign into my laptop running Windows 11. I have a Microsoft account, not a local account. When I turned on my laptop it displayed my name and typically there was a prompt to enter my PIN, but today it showed a button saying "Sign in". When I tried to click sign in it sat for a few minutes and kicked me back to the sign-in screen... but there was another account titled "New account" in the left-hand corner. After several failed attempts to sign in I resorted to performing a factory reset. The Windows 11 sign-in screen still sh

:)

yubarius, Oct 3, 2022

2. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Oct 3, 2022
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Cheezzer Win User

Disable Spacebar to Sign In with Windows Hello

Hi Paulo

Thanks for helping out here with this issue.
    I did try the steps listed on the site you suggested. No luck, unfortunately.

The Logitech Brio can log in w Windwos Hello. But, the spacebar is still an issue. The built-in camera has the below issue FYI

Note: UPDATE troubleshooting

I have tried to isolate the issue and just use the built-in HP camera. Now I get "Couldn't turn on camera. Please sign-in with your PIN"

I have also tried ALL of these steps as well. And Biometrics is enabled on the device and allows users to log-in using Biomtrics

Fix- Windows Hello couldn’t turn camera ON problem in Windows 10 / 11 (thegeekpage.com)

I'm wondering if we can fix the missing camera issue if that would fix the first issue with the spacebar. Just a thought

Cheezzer, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Sign-in Disabled - Similar Threads - Sign Disabled

2. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".: We are regularly getting the following error message on one of our devices:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a difference sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."We do...
  3. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".: We are regularly getting the following error message on one of our devices:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a difference sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."We do...
  4. How Do You Not Display/Disable the Time on the Sign-In?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do You Not Display/Disable the Time on the Sign-In?: Hi Windows friends, the Windows is password protected, it has a sign-in or login-in page and the time is displayed, how can the time not be displayed on sign-in or login-in page?In the Settings, in the 'Personalize Sign-in', there's show Xbox, Calendar and other, I've set it...
  5. How Do You Not Display/Disable the Time on the Sign-In?

How Do You Not Display/Disable the Time on the Sign-In?: Hi Windows friends, the Windows is password protected, it has a sign-in or login-in page and the time is displayed, how can the time not be displayed on sign-in or login-in page?In the Settings, in the 'Personalize Sign-in', there's show Xbox, Calendar and other, I've set it...
  6. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." I got this message when I tried to enter my PIN not knowing why. I have no...
  7. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....

"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." I got this message when I tried to enter my PIN not knowing why. I have no...
  8. Disable password use at sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable password use at sign in: I’ve recently installed the Authenticator app and I was wondering if there is a way to disable using my password to sign in to my Microsoft account.I’ve had a ton of attempts to access my account from foreign countries, and although it would seem setting up MFA would solve...
  9. Disable password use at sign in

Disable password use at sign in: I’ve recently installed the Authenticator app and I was wondering if there is a way to disable using my password to sign in to my Microsoft account.I’ve had a ton of attempts to access my account from foreign countries, and although it would seem setting up MFA would solve...
  10. getting error "This user can't sign in because this accoutn is currently disabled" when...

getting error "This user can't sign in because this accoutn is currently disabled" when...: Recently did a fresh install of windows and backed up all my files to my personal nas before doing so, but when I was done and tried to access the files, i keep getting this error Stating "nas name here is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network...