Windows 10: Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.

Discus and support Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. i have the setting enabled in personalisation i have a wallpaper folder designated and it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErevozEU, Nov 27, 2021.

1. ErevozEU Win User

Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.

Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. i have the setting enabled in personalisation i have a wallpaper folder designated and it still wont allow me to change it.

:)

ErevozEU, Nov 27, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign In Screen Wallpaper Location?

Hello MrMii, Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. :)

The Here wallpaper is in the C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows folder.

If you wanted to change your sign-in screen background, then the tutorial below can help show you how to.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.

1. Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. - Similar Threads - Sign Screen Wallpaper

2. Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11: Lock screen wallpaper Windows Spotlight not changing in Windows 11 after recent update '2022-04 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057'. Please can someone provide me a solution to this? I am always getting this blue screen after recent update....
  3. Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11: Lock screen wallpaper Windows Spotlight not changing in Windows 11 after recent update '2022-04 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057'. Please can someone provide me a solution to this? I am always getting this blue screen after recent update....
  4. I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11: I've had this problem for more than a year now, and I can't find a solution anywhere.Whenever I try to change my lock screen image in the settings, it just shows a gray image with a loading icon indefinitely. When I close the settings window and go back to it, it goes back to...
  5. I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11

I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11: I've had this problem for more than a year now, and I can't find a solution anywhere.Whenever I try to change my lock screen image in the settings, it just shows a gray image with a loading icon indefinitely. When I close the settings window and go back to it, it goes back to...
  6. Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.: Tried changing the theme multiple times, havent reset my laptop either since then. HP PAVILION Gaming 16 Core i5. Any guidance on this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-black-screen-wallpaper-when-changed-to/f3fd59b0-a7e5-43c0-8fc4-696b1f698261
  7. Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.

Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.: Tried changing the theme multiple times, havent reset my laptop either since then. HP PAVILION Gaming 16 Core i5. Any guidance on this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-black-screen-wallpaper-when-changed-to/f3fd59b0-a7e5-43c0-8fc4-696b1f698261
  8. Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.

Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.: Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. i have the setting enabled in personalisation i have a wallpaper folder designated and it still wont allow me to change it....
  9. Windows 11 Sign in Backround Cant be changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sign in Backround Cant be changed.: Even though i got the option selected i cant change windows 11 sign in screen background picture or sound what gives ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-sign-in-backround-cant-be-changed/2b1496a3-2af7-4235-8517-0daf10dd659c
  10. Windows 11 Sign in Backround Cant be changed.

Windows 11 Sign in Backround Cant be changed.: Even though i got the option selected i cant change windows 11 sign in screen background picture or sound what gives ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-sign-in-backround-cant-be-changed/2b1496a3-2af7-4235-8517-0daf10dd659c