Windows 10: Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase

Discus and support Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am stuck in an endless loop, with the challenge phrase and pin. If i start up my laptop it asks for a challenge phrase i enter it and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bram Smits1, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase

Hello, I am stuck in an endless loop, with the challenge phrase and pin. If i start up my laptop it asks for a challenge phrase i enter it and then enter my pincode never changed it and it worked before. Now it says "This sign in option is disabled" it is my only way to sign in on my laptop. How do i fix it?

:)

Bram Smits1, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Anne.6 Win User

Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase

Hi,

I am trying to sign into my laptop as normal, but it says my password has been entered incorrectly so I have to enter the challenge phrase A1B2C3 and then my password. I know my password is correct but it keeps locking me out saying it is incorrect. I've followed Windows 11 tutorials to fix login issues but none mention the challenge phrase, which seems to be our issue.

Anne.6, Jan 2, 2023
  3. askates Win User

I am having the same issue Kevin. Did you ever receive resolution? I’ve tried F5 and F6. Options. They take me back to a log in screen that’s slightly zoomed in but the same challenge phrase prompt remains. I notice there are only options to restart and shut down so it might be some mode, but not the safe mode.

askates, Jan 2, 2023
  4. Teluila Win User

Had same issue, the challenge phrase is literally what it says - you just have to enter A1B2C3 and it lets you try your PIN again. Hope this helps

Teluila, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase - Similar Threads - Sign Issues Challenge

2. Challenge Phrase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Challenge Phrase: When I put the challenge phrase in and then my password it won’t allow me to sign in and it won’t allow me to do other sign in options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/challenge-phrase/68f1f103-ecea-4b08-a5f5-81545c7e080a
  3. Windows 11 Challenge Phrase asked on every sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Challenge Phrase asked on every sign in: So recently I had entered in my password too many times because it was late, I just got home from a long day at work, and of course as one does, they forget things in the moment. I thought I knew what my pin was, but after entering it in 10+ times it worked to no avail. I had...
  4. Windows 11 Challenge Phrase asked on every sign in

Windows 11 Challenge Phrase asked on every sign in: So recently I had entered in my password too many times because it was late, I just got home from a long day at work, and of course as one does, they forget things in the moment. I thought I knew what my pin was, but after entering it in 10+ times it worked to no avail. I had...
  5. Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase: Hello, I am stuck in an endless loop, with the challenge phrase and pin. If i start up my laptop it asks for a challenge phrase i enter it and then enter my pincode never changed it and it worked before. Now it says "This sign in option is disabled" it is my only way to sign...
  6. Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase: Hello, I am stuck in an endless loop, with the challenge phrase and pin. If i start up my laptop it asks for a challenge phrase i enter it and then enter my pincode never changed it and it worked before. Now it says "This sign in option is disabled" it is my only way to sign...
  7. Challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Challenge phrase: It's been about a week and every time I boot up my PC, it says to enter the challenge phrase. It works, but its annoying. I looked it up and they all talk about windows + r but I don't have a button to unclick/click that makes me not have to enter a password? I just want it...
  8. Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase: Hi, I am trying to sign into my laptop as normal, but it says my password has been entered incorrectly so I have to enter the challenge phrase A1B2C3 and then my password. I know my password is correct but it keeps locking me out saying it is incorrect. I've followed Windows...
  9. Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase

Windows 11 Sign Issues with Challenge Phrase: Hi, I am trying to sign into my laptop as normal, but it says my password has been entered incorrectly so I have to enter the challenge phrase A1B2C3 and then my password. I know my password is correct but it keeps locking me out saying it is incorrect. I've followed Windows...
  10. Challenge phrase

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Challenge phrase: Bought a new computer so want to sell old computer and clear hard drive. Windows is asking for my challenge phrase before I can do this. How can I find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/challenge-phrase/2498d313-f6d1-45fb-a562-ca29bdd407bd