Windows 10: Windows 11 Slow on battery

Discus and support Windows 11 Slow on battery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I recently upgrade my laptop from windows 10 and 11, and I notice this problem that seriously irritates me. When I plug my laptop in with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Conan Juparky, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Slow on battery

Hello,I recently upgrade my laptop from windows 10 and 11, and I notice this problem that seriously irritates me. When I plug my laptop in with the charger, the performance like everything is smooth such as opening apps is fast, interface smooth. But once I unplug my laptop and use it, the performance drop massively, like I'm not using the same laptop. The interface is super laggy, opening apps pretty slow. I know a lot of people said gaming laptop are meant to be charged, but what if I want to use the laptop in my car, or in public place without any power socket? I don't want to use my laptop

:)

Conan Juparky, Dec 6, 2022

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Windows 11 Slow on battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Slow on battery

Surface Pro 4 Battery issues

If the laptop works without the battery than the charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install the latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions won't resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to the laptop.

4. When you log in to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If the battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Slow on battery

1. Windows 11 Slow on battery - Similar Threads - Slow battery

2. Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining: Hello, I just bought HP Omen 16 i5 13420H processor laptop this week25th Jan 2024 but it has not been a week even and my laptop is running slowly sometimes it hangs too also the battery is draining faster than expected. What should I do in this situation kindly guide me....
  3. Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Omen Slow and Battery Draining: Hello, I just bought HP Omen 16 i5 13420H processor laptop this week25th Jan 2024 but it has not been a week even and my laptop is running slowly sometimes it hangs too also the battery is draining faster than expected. What should I do in this situation kindly guide me....
  4. windows 11 laptop really slow on battery

windows 11 laptop really slow on battery: have an asus laptop TUF Gaming F15 rtx 3050 i5 11400h 16gb ram / 256 ssd when it's on battery not using charger it's very slow to the point where it's not even usable even my old laptop with i5 4th gen is faster on battery how can i make it faster because some times i cant...
  5. windows 11 laptop really slow on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 laptop really slow on battery: have an asus laptop TUF Gaming F15 rtx 3050 i5 11400h 16gb ram / 256 ssd when it's on battery not using charger it's very slow to the point where it's not even usable even my old laptop with i5 4th gen is faster on battery how can i make it faster because some times i cant...
  6. My laptop is slow on battery power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is slow on battery power: For example, when I'm playing games or just watching something when it's plugged in it works fine but when it's on battery power it turns super slow. I have tried various methods such as updating my device, turning off the power saver, and various other methods but they don't...
  7. My laptop is slow on battery power

My laptop is slow on battery power: For example, when I'm playing games or just watching something when it's plugged in it works fine but when it's on battery power it turns super slow. I have tried various methods such as updating my device, turning off the power saver, and various other methods but they don't...
  8. Windows 11 slow and unresponsive on battery below 20% charge

Windows 11 slow and unresponsive on battery below 20% charge: Every time my laptop battery drops below 20%, Windows becomes very unresponsive and slow, even when there are no heavy-duty applications running. It happens both when the power saver mode is enabled and disabled. Is there a setting to fix this, or is there a problem with the...
  9. Windows 11 slow and unresponsive on battery below 20% charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slow and unresponsive on battery below 20% charge: Every time my laptop battery drops below 20%, Windows becomes very unresponsive and slow, even when there are no heavy-duty applications running. It happens both when the power saver mode is enabled and disabled. Is there a setting to fix this, or is there a problem with the...
  10. Windows 11 very slow 100% CPU when power plugged vs fast when switched to battery Battery...

Windows 11 very slow 100% CPU when power plugged vs fast when switched to battery Battery...: This is a hp laptop with Windows 11, with an i3 processor 11th gen processor @ 2GHz, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, an year old. The problem is, whenever we work on our battery battery saver mode on the performance is awesome. Whenever we plugin in the power adapter, things...