Windows 10: Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

Discus and support Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available." in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raman_420, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Raman_420 Win User

Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows 11, it first showed "The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. The overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control control of this application." and then "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available." I restarted the laptop and the Windows kept on asking BitLocker rec

:)

Raman_420, Apr 25, 2024
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

Shawn Brink, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

1. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available." - Similar Threads - Something Happened PIN

2. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  3. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  4. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  5. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  6. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  7. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available: [IMG]Then whenever i click set up my pin it says im not connected to the internet which i am , i tried resetting the computer then it asks for my admin password which i have also forgot anyway of getting by this...
  9. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your PIN isn’t available: This is a major problem my pc is facing. I am going to tell you how it lead up to that. I was looking for a answer for when i right click my file explorer says “Not responding” one of the answers said to go to system configuration and end all task. Then I restarted my pc and...
  10. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 has brought many improvements including improved security. One of those improved security features is an option to sign in with a PIN code. […] This article Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10 first appeared on...