Windows 10: Windows 11 Sound problem It's going up and down like you have a virus in your pc play with...

Discus and support Windows 11 Sound problem It's going up and down like you have a virus in your pc play with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after latest windows 11 update my music sound is not stable it's going up and down like a surprise, even when i'm watching youtube, make my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bossheart, Dec 19, 2021.

1. bossheart Win User

Windows 11 Sound problem It's going up and down like you have a virus in your pc play with...

after latest windows 11 update my music sound is not stable it's going up and down like a surprise, even when i'm watching youtube, make my laptop useless because i'm spending my time listen to tutorials

:)

bossheart, Dec 19, 2021

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 19, 2021
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 11 Sound problem It's going up and down like you have a virus in your pc play with...

Headphones sound like they are underwater

Hello,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I request you to try the methods below.

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Sound problem It's going up and down like you have a virus in your pc play with... - Similar Threads - Sound problem going

2. sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4...: sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4 -Mercenaries-Black-Knight and Vengeance-work on new tech ?* Changed to a discussion & moved from Teams...
  3. sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4...: sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4 -Mercenaries-Black-Knight and Vengeance-work on new tech ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-like-you-have-given-up-on-making/725b59da-f0e0-4f50-8ef3-9f700a2ff6ef
  4. sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4...

in Windows 10 Customization
    sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4...: sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4 -Mercenaries-Black-Knight and Vengeance-work on new tech ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-like-you-have-given-up-on-making/725b59da-f0e0-4f50-8ef3-9f700a2ff6ef
  5. sounds like you have given-up on making MICROSOFT_STUDIOS- MechWarrior 4...

6. my pc sound go down automically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc sound go down automically: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-sound-go-down-automically/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  7. my pc sound go down automically

my pc sound go down automically: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-sound-go-down-automically/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  8. Windows 11 Sound problem It's going up and down like you have a virus in your pc play with...

Windows 11 Sound problem It's going up and down like you have a virus in your pc play with...: after latest windows 11 update my music sound is not stable it's going up and down like a surprise, even when i'm watching youtube, make my laptop useless because i'm spending my time listen to tutorials...
  9. Having a problem with sound while playing you tube video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having a problem with sound while playing you tube video.: Hello. I'm not getting sound while playing you tube video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-with-sound-while-playing-you-tube/265ade6b-88e3-415f-afb5-8f462ba6f535
  10. annoying sound like a virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying sound like a virus: it started with the chrome browser on youtube whenever i would watch a youtube video at the end of the video a weird drum sound was played i thought maybe only in the video it was played,,, actually most commonly appeared in music videos but NOW IN MY COMPUTER WITHOUT A...