Windows 10: Windows 11 Speech language option not available

Discus and support Windows 11 Speech language option not available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to select my speech language to english USA but i dont have any option. I cant even click on it. My app VoiceAttack dont work and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jana Kantnerová, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Speech language option not available

Hello, I wanted to select my speech language to english USA but i dont have any option. I cant even click on it. My app VoiceAttack dont work and i think its because of it. Please, what am i doing wrong? Voice package English USA is installed, but still no option to choose speech language. Am i missing some software or something? Please help.

:)

Jana Kantnerová, Nov 28, 2023
  2. DonTolson Win User

speech language

So, when you go to Settings/Speech and tap on the Speech Language box, do you get a list of available languages? Is the language you want in there? If it is, and you tap it, what happens?

If the language you want is not in that list, I'm not sure there is an option to 'download' additional languages to add them to the list.

DonTolson, Nov 28, 2023
  3. rrivers Win User
    language pack: "OPTION" and "DOWNLOAD" buttons are not available.

I tried to follow the steps below but I cannot find "OPTION" and "DOWNLOAD" button.

Not all options are available for all regions and languages. Some languages might require manually downloading a speech language pack.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Time & language >
      Region & language.
    • Select the language and then Options.
    • Under Speech, select Download. It may take a minute or two for the speech pack to load.
    • Sign out and then sign back in for the new speech pack to be added to speech options.
    • Go back to Time & language, select your new language, then
      Set as Default.
    • On Settings > Time & language > Speech, make sure the
      Speech language setting is aligned with the previous settings.
    • Sign out and then sign back in for the new settings to take effect.

rrivers, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Woodywa Win User

Windows 11 Speech language option not available

speech language

Windows Phone only supports a small selection of languages.

I AM WAITING FOR THE DUTCH SPEECH RECOGNITION !!

An English trying to read Dutch messages just doesn't work.

Strange when you know that basically 2 Dutch speaking guys invented speech recognition.

Woodywa, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Speech language option not available

1. Windows 11 Speech language option not available - Similar Threads - Speech language option

2. no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11: I already add language but there is no language with speech recognition, so my live caption not able to show any other language than english. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-language-with-speech-recognition-appear-in/7187a1d7-1c34-4250-9101-600ff4f3e7bc
  3. no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11: I already add language but there is no language with speech recognition, so my live caption not able to show any other language than english. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-language-with-speech-recognition-appear-in/7187a1d7-1c34-4250-9101-600ff4f3e7bc
  4. Speech recognition language

Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  5. Windows 11 Speech language option not available

Windows 11 Speech language option not available: Hello, I wanted to select my speech language to english USA but i dont have any option. I cant even click on it. My app VoiceAttack dont work and i think its because of it. Please, what am i doing wrong? Voice package English USA is installed, but still no option to choose...
  6. Microsoft 11 speech language changing option not availibel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 11 speech language changing option not availibel: Hello,I wanted to change my speech language form german to english USA but i got the issue that that option is not availibel i installled the untited speech package correctly but sill can´t choose what did i wrong??...
  7. Microsoft 11 speech language changing option not availibel

Microsoft 11 speech language changing option not availibel: Hello,I wanted to change my speech language form german to english USA but i got the issue that that option is not availibel i installled the untited speech package correctly but sill can´t choose what did i wrong??...
  8. Speech settings/language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speech settings/language: I've got only the english US voice package installed but the speech language setting is grayed out with nothing selected along with "Recognise non-native accents for this language" and i also cannot set up my mic for speech recognition and im on windows 10. Any help would be...
  9. "Windows Speech Recognition is not available for the current display language"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows Speech Recognition is not available for the current display language": Hey guys, I hope you can help me with my problem because I did not find anything useful on the internet yet. I wanted to activate speech recognition on my laptop but it gives me a lot of confusing error messages. Some short background info: I bought my laptop in the United...
  10. Speech recognition not available in current display language

in Cortana
    Speech recognition not available in current display language: I've been trying to configure my speech recognition. I've changed the language to English United States and the preferred language to English United States. But Cortana still can't hear me. When I test my mic in google search, it's fine. I've attached some photos,...