Windows 10: Windows 11 ssd on 100%

Discus and support Windows 11 ssd on 100% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello every 4-5 time when i star my laptop it will start very slow and cant open any software duo to slow speed and when i check in task manager it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali Hardani, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Windows 11 ssd on 100%

hello every 4-5 time when i star my laptop it will start very slow and cant open any software duo to slow speed and when i check in task manager it shows ssd is on 100% usage but there is nothing going on and there is no software or activity that use too much of hard disk and it also will remain like this till i restart it. Today it happened 4time in a row even after 3 times of restart.its a brand new asus tuf gaming laptop and i have this problem since i bought it. Here are two screenshots:

:)

Ali Hardani, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Kursah Win User

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Windows 11 ssd on 100% :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Apr 20, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2024
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows 11 ssd on 100%

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 ssd on 100%

1. Windows 11 ssd on 100% - Similar Threads - ssd 100%

2. SanDisk SSD continually hitting 100% utilisation with high latency and low read write.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SanDisk SSD continually hitting 100% utilisation with high latency and low read write.: I recently installed an SSD in a PC and after a month or so the PC began slowing down significantly. Using the task manager to see what was happening, the answer was immediately obvious in that the SSD would hit 100% utilisation after performing even extremely simple tasks,...
  3. SanDisk SSD continually hitting 100% utilisation with high latency and low read write.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SanDisk SSD continually hitting 100% utilisation with high latency and low read write.: I recently installed an SSD in a PC and after a month or so the PC began slowing down significantly. Using the task manager to see what was happening, the answer was immediately obvious in that the SSD would hit 100% utilisation after performing even extremely simple tasks,...
  4. SSD gets very slow after being used at 100% for a short amount of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD gets very slow after being used at 100% for a short amount of time: Hello. I've just built a new PC and I got a brand new Kingston NV2 1 TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe, M.2 for it. After installing Windows 10 and doing all the updates, bios updates, motherboard, gpu and cpu drivers, etc I tried installing a large game on the SSD. At first it had good...
  5. SSD gets very slow after being used at 100% for a short amount of time

SSD gets very slow after being used at 100% for a short amount of time: Hello. I've just built a new PC and I got a brand new Kingston NV2 1 TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe, M.2 for it. After installing Windows 10 and doing all the updates, bios updates, motherboard, gpu and cpu drivers, etc I tried installing a large game on the SSD. At first it had good...
  6. SSD gets very slow after being used at 100% for a short amount of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Windows 11 laptop shows 100% Disk usage of my SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 laptop shows 100% Disk usage of my SSD.: I have a windows 11 laptop. I had a HDD Which used to hang and crash and then I switched to a SSD, but hanging still persisted, so I added more RAM to my laptop hoping for lag-free usage, but that didn't work out either. While testing heavy programs and Task manager On I was...
  8. My Windows 11 laptop shows 100% Disk usage of my SSD.

My Windows 11 laptop shows 100% Disk usage of my SSD.: I have a windows 11 laptop. I had a HDD Which used to hang and crash and then I switched to a SSD, but hanging still persisted, so I added more RAM to my laptop hoping for lag-free usage, but that didn't work out either. While testing heavy programs and Task manager On I was...
  9. HHD running at 100% eventho OS is transferred to SSD and SSD running at 0%

HHD running at 100% eventho OS is transferred to SSD and SSD running at 0%: Hey i just transferred my OS to ssd from hhd and while my ssd is running at 0%, my hhd is still running almost at 100% and its just slow as ever idk whats happening i have alrdy tried transferring my OS to ssd from hhd multiple timesrepeatedly...
  10. HHD running at 100% eventho OS is transferred to SSD and SSD running at 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HHD running at 100% eventho OS is transferred to SSD and SSD running at 0%: Hey i just transferred my OS to ssd from hhd and while my ssd is running at 0%, my hhd is still running almost at 100% and its just slow as ever idk whats happening i have alrdy tried transferring my OS to ssd from hhd multiple timesrepeatedly...