Windows 10: Windows 11 Stable version

Discus and support Windows 11 Stable version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SanjayK_1302, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Stable version

I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me

:)

SanjayK_1302, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freeze System to last stable Version

After update to 1809 and rollback to 1803 based of incompatible Graphic driver (Intel 4000) I will not run into the same issue again.
    Is it possible to freeze Windows 10 to the last stable Version running smoothly?
    Is there any tool available?

Thanks for suggestions

Manfred Jehle, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 Stable version

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Stable version

1. Windows 11 Stable version - Similar Threads - Stable version

2. "Can I update my laptop to the latest stable Windows 11 version from a November 2022 backup...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Can I update my laptop to the latest stable Windows 11 version from a November 2022 backup...: backup of 2022 november.. if i restore to that point can i get back to current stable version by updating it from settings?? both windows 11 I enrolled in windows 11 beta channel, now i want to go back as it has many bugs...and i have to wait untill next stable version,...
  3. "Can I update my laptop to the latest stable Windows 11 version from a November 2022 backup...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Can I update my laptop to the latest stable Windows 11 version from a November 2022 backup...: backup of 2022 november.. if i restore to that point can i get back to current stable version by updating it from settings?? both windows 11 I enrolled in windows 11 beta channel, now i want to go back as it has many bugs...and i have to wait untill next stable version,...
  4. How do I associate the stable versions of Adobe Creative Suite with relevant file types...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I associate the stable versions of Adobe Creative Suite with relevant file types...: I use the applications in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2023. Relevant file types were associated with respective stable applications within Creative Cloud.I recently installed the beta versions of some of the Creative Cloud applications such as Illustrator 2023 Beta. When I...
  5. How do I associate the stable versions of Adobe Creative Suite with relevant file types...

How do I associate the stable versions of Adobe Creative Suite with relevant file types...: I use the applications in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite 2023. Relevant file types were associated with respective stable applications within Creative Cloud.I recently installed the beta versions of some of the Creative Cloud applications such as Illustrator 2023 Beta. When I...
  6. How do I associate the stable versions of Adobe Creative Suite with relevant file types...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to get Notepad with Tabs in the stable version of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Notepad with Tabs in the stable version of Windows 11: Microsoft introduced Notepad with Tabs in Windows 11 a few days ago. The feature is currently only available in the Developer Channel of the Windows Insider Program, but you don't have to wait for it to come to the stable channel, you can just sideload the new version of the...
  8. How to fix Windows 11 to normal stable mode from 25252 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows 11 to normal stable mode from 25252 version?: I have installed Windows 11 Evaluation Copy Ver 25252. After the installation, I am not able to use my PC. The screen gets refresh and can't even access the Explorer or Settings. Tried restoring last version but still same problem is there. I have not installed any other...
  9. How to fix Windows 11 to normal stable mode from 25252 version?

How to fix Windows 11 to normal stable mode from 25252 version?: I have installed Windows 11 Evaluation Copy Ver 25252. After the installation, I am not able to use my PC. The screen gets refresh and can't even access the Explorer or Settings. Tried restoring last version but still same problem is there. I have not installed any other...
  10. Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?

Downgrade/Upgrade to a Stable version?: Hello, I am having Windows 11 Insider Build version installed on my PC I installed it the moment it got released to public because I was impatient and i am liking it but there is a problem… I can’t use some programs because they require a stable version of Windows 10 or 11....