Windows 10: Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive

Discus and support Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After applying the cumulative february update windows 11 my start menu became unresponsive, even completely freezing my firefox browser sometimes when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samir Kaddoura Silva, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive

After applying the cumulative february update windows 11 my start menu became unresponsive, even completely freezing my firefox browser sometimes when i tried to open the start menu, i couldn´t click anywhere else for some second, I deleted the update and waited for march update, now the problem is more or less resolved but I still have the problem that the start menu isn´t as responsive as it was, now it usually takes up to 4 second to open after I press the windows button on my keyboard, before all these update it had an almost instant response, please help me out I tried to search for ans

:)

Samir Kaddoura Silva, Mar 21, 2023
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User
  3. N.Strahl Win User
    Start Menu Button on Task Bar becomes unresponsive

On occasion, the Start Menu button becomes unresponsive, in which case the Start Menu does not open after clicking the Windows icon. In addition, other buttons on the task bar also become unresponsive. It is as if parts of, or all of the task bar becomes
    frozen. The only (temporary) fix is to restart Windows.

I run Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo Yoga 3-1470. Has anybody been having the same problem?

N.Strahl, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive

Windows 10 Start button - No right click option

Nothing appears (no menu) when I right click the start button also Win X does not work or show and sub menu. I have tried restarting explorer.exe and I have run sfc /scannow to no avail! Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Scooterboy, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive

1. Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive - Similar Threads - start menu button

2. Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 start menu button unresponsive: After applying the cumulative february update windows 11 my start menu became unresponsive, even completely freezing my firefox browser sometimes when i tried to open the start menu, i couldn´t click anywhere else for some second, I deleted the update and waited for march...
  3. Laggy and unresponsive Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy and unresponsive Start Menu: [ATTACH] Hey all. Over the past few days I've realized that my start menu isn't acting at all how it's suppose to be. Unresponsive Start Menu and flickering Taskbar I'm not sure what has caused this... I use TranslucentTaskbar but closing the program still yields the...
  4. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive: I have recently run into an issue with windows 10 where the start menu and settings have no response when i click on them. Also, none of the task bar apps open, I get an error that states: explorer.exe class not registered. I have tried many different possible fixes but none...
  5. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive: I have recently run into an issue with windows 10 where the start menu and settings have no response when i click on them. Also, none of the task bar apps open, I get an error that states: explorer.exe class not registered. I have tried many different possible fixes but none...
  6. Windows Start Menu and Settings Unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Power button on Start menu unresponsive in the lower half

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button on Start menu unresponsive in the lower half: I've noticed that the Power button on the Windows Start menu of my laptop is unresponsive when clicked anywhere in the lower half of the button. The problem is quite evident from just hovering over the lower half of the button - the button doesn't get highlighted until...
  8. windows start menu unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows start menu unresponsive: Hello, I'm having a issue with windows 10, my start menu search bar and notifications are unresponsive. when I click them nothing happens. I have done various scans and fixes. Method 1: Run the SFC. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to...
  9. Unresponsive Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive Start menu: My father's account on our family PC is having an interesting issue. His Start button is not working with left click, and his taskbar apps are not responding to right clicking. Also interestingly, there is a blank, clickable space between his apps and his Start/Search/etc....
  10. Start Button Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button Unresponsive: My start button and Windows key frequently become unresponsive. The only thing I can do is sign out and sign back in or restart manually. This happens at least once a day, and I'm getting really tired of it. It seems to have started after the last version of Windows 10 was...