Windows 10: Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar.

Discus and support Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I restored the old taskbar because, to me, the new one just SUCKS sorry, i can't be any nicer on this and now the Windows key, when i click on it, does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eyler Yokiel, May 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar.

I restored the old taskbar because, to me, the new one just SUCKS sorry, i can't be any nicer on this and now the Windows key, when i click on it, does nothing. There has GOT to be way to fix this.I mean, if the old task bar wasn't meant to be restore....then it would be there waiting to be restored. Microsoft, obviously, left it there for a reason.Anyone?

:)

Eyler Yokiel, May 25, 2022
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, May 25, 2022
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, May 25, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar.

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Thema:

Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar.

1. Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar. - Similar Threads - Start Menu key

2. Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "Start/Menu" key not working after restoring Windows 10 taskbar.: I restored the old taskbar because, to me, the new one just SUCKS sorry, i can't be any nicer on this and now the Windows key, when i click on it, does nothing. There has GOT to be way to fix this.I mean, if the old task bar wasn't meant to be restore....then it would be...
  3. Windows 10 settings, searchbar, start menu, taskbar, windows key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 settings, searchbar, start menu, taskbar, windows key not working: Hi community,I just started using my home desktop after about 2 days out of town, and I'm encountering some serious issues getting any sort of basic functionality on the system. Similar to...
  4. Windows 10 settings, searchbar, start menu, taskbar, windows key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 settings, searchbar, start menu, taskbar, windows key not working: Hi community,I just started using my home desktop after about 2 days out of town, and I'm encountering some serious issues getting any sort of basic functionality on the system. Similar to...
  5. Windows 10 settings, searchbar, start menu, taskbar, windows key not working

6. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX...
  7. MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11

MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11: MY TASKBAR AND START MENU IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 11 PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR <Removed by Mod> SAKE I CANT CLICK START AND MY WIN EXPLORER APP IS STILL IN WINDOWS 10!!! I'VE UPGRADED AND ROLLED BACK FOR 5 TIMES NOW!!! THIS IS UR SO CALLED "OFFICIAL BUILD" FIX...
  8. Restore the Windows 10 Start Menu in Windows 11 with TenStartMenuFixer

in Windows 10 News
    Restore the Windows 10 Start Menu in Windows 11 with TenStartMenuFixer: Many users have been testing Windows 11 ever since the Insider Program opened up for the Dev Channel a week ago. Not everyone likes the changes that the operating system brings. [ATTACH] One particular feature that has been drawing flak from users is the new Start Menu. The...
  9. Start Menu Doesn't Work after Windows Account Restored

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Doesn't Work after Windows Account Restored: I allowed my Microsoft account to expire. I paid immediately, and my desktop for the local user was restored. But the Start Menu doesn't work any more. I created a new admin, and it has a functioning Menu. So does the old Admin. However account passwords, preferences...
  10. Start menu, and taskbar not working in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, and taskbar not working in windows 10.: Hi all I have a an Asus desktop PC running windows 10, my son was playing minecraft last night and said that firefox came up wityh an error message, and then the start menu and taskbar stopped working, also all of the icons have gone from the task bar and stardock fences...