Windows 10: windows 11 start menu not function

Discus and support windows 11 start menu not function in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought an new lap top in the last monthsep with the operating system windows 11, From the starting the windows button did'tworking , If i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SSENTHIVEL, Nov 7, 2021.

1. windows 11 start menu not function

I have bought an new lap top in the last monthsep with the operating system windows 11, From the starting the windows button did'tworking , If i have click the windows button , the cursor has load but did't show the windows bar and i have been updated the windows to the latest version but now also it dosent works, Please make a quick solution for it, for this problem i have not use the microsoft store also ,

:)

SSENTHIVEL, Nov 7, 2021

2. Quick Menu of Start (power user menus) failed to function

yes the start menu function y/n same as the other user.i got mobility centre not working

- - - Updated - - -

steve, i am still doing step 5 of dism, should i go to step 8 which is restart the computer after step 5 or shall i do step 6 or 7 first and restart?

Anthonywkho, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 7, 2021
  4. windows 11 start menu not function

Windows Start Menu will not function properly. Cortana and Edge are gone from my main page

I already posted that I used troubleshooter and it can't fix the system and says that Cortana and another file needs to be lroperly loaded. How does this OS go from working fine to losing Cortana, the start menu function, edge and others in a day? What a
    disaster!

Normal_user0121, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 start menu not function

1. windows 11 start menu not function - Similar Threads - start menu function

2. Start menu and taskbar not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and taskbar not functioning: The start menu today is not working even taskbar does not respond and will make my Windows freeze however the strange thing is the search box is working properly without problem. I can make searches and will provide result on the other hand start menu failed to launch every...
  3. Start menu and taskbar not functioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu and taskbar not functioning: The start menu today is not working even taskbar does not respond and will make my Windows freeze however the strange thing is the search box is working properly without problem. I can make searches and will provide result on the other hand start menu failed to launch every...
  4. Lost start menu function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost start menu function: Keep clicking on start menu but it will not open. I tried to use the shortcut key on the keyboard and it is still the same. How can I open it? I have Windows 10 Acer laptop and it is working yesterday....
  5. Lost start menu function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost start menu function: Keep clicking on start menu but it will not open. I tried to use the shortcut key on the keyboard and it is still the same. How can I open it? I have Windows 10 Acer laptop and it is working yesterday....
  6. windows 11 start menu not function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 start menu not function: I have bought an new lap top in the last monthsep with the operating system windows 11, From the starting the windows button did'tworking , If i have click the windows button , the cursor has load but did't show the windows bar and i have been updated the windows to the...
  7. Start menu not functioning

Start menu not functioning: I recently built a new PC and installed windows 10 on it. However, whenever the windows key or logo in the bottom left of the screen is clicked, the search bar disappears and nothing else happens....
  8. start menu and taskbar is not functioning

start menu and taskbar is not functioning: what should I do to fix the start menu and taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-taskbar-is-not-functioning/83811cce-2f9b-43de-9a33-7036cdec4a22
  9. Start menu functions

Start menu functions: I'm running latest version of Windows 10. After a recent update the "Search" option in the Start button doesn't work. Also I've discovered that the "Command Prompt" and "Command Prompt (Admin)" don't work. I've looked around to try and reinstall the start menu but without...
  10. Start Menu not functioning

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not functioning: Hi,Im Fatcat from Asia. Just installed Win 10 Ent. Found out that Start Menu which contains few functions refused to work - every time I click the items, it wont execute...please refer to the image. regards. [img] 22569