Windows 10: Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

Discus and support Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adil 97, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Adil 97 Win User

Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

Hello,I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce sound until I mute and then unmute the sound. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thankyou!

:)

Adil 97, Oct 28, 2021

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 28, 2021
  4. Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

1. Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND - Similar Threads - start without sound

2. Windows 11 startup sound not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 startup sound not working: I have tried editing windows logon and unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound-not-working/d1674ed2-6690-4c8d-b33a-2a1e10dc1d92
  3. Windows 11 startup sound not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 startup sound not working: I have tried editing windows logon and unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound-not-working/d1674ed2-6690-4c8d-b33a-2a1e10dc1d92
  4. Windows 11 Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup Sound: If anyone could kindly provide me with the Windows 11 Startup sound effect I would be gratefulI would prefer if it was in .wav format. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound/91a32426-bb24-46b5-a514-d6695e917a63
  5. Windows 11 Startup Sound

Windows 11 Startup Sound: If anyone could kindly provide me with the Windows 11 Startup sound effect I would be gratefulI would prefer if it was in .wav format. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound/91a32426-bb24-46b5-a514-d6695e917a63
  6. Windows 11 Startup sound not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup sound not working: Windows 11 Startup sound not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound-not-working/7e5bff0a-772c-4808-b876-da5a62c8998c
  7. Windows 11 Startup sound not working

Windows 11 Startup sound not working: Windows 11 Startup sound not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-startup-sound-not-working/7e5bff0a-772c-4808-b876-da5a62c8998c
  8. Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND: Hello,I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce sound until I mute and then unmute the sound. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thankyou!...
  9. Startup Sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup Sounds: How do I change startup sounds? I've edited the Regedit file, I've turned off fast startup, ticked the box labeled "play windows startup sounds", and changed the default sound to my own sound, but it still plays the basic windows 7 startup sound. submitted by /u/zaanirk06...
  10. startup sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup sound: Heya MS community, I am having some trouble after installing windows 10. I am getting the same startup sound as it was in my previous version of windowswindows 7 professional. I have also removed the previous version of windows from my pc. Please tell me how should I...