Windows 10: Windows 11 startmenu ms-resource display name

Discus and support Windows 11 startmenu ms-resource display name in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itapp -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nixos, May 15, 2022.

1. Nixos Win User

Windows 11 startmenu ms-resource display name

hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itapp - microsoft.windows.sechealthul_10.0.19041.1023_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy?ms-resource://microsoft.windows.sechealthulWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work -https://nerdschalk.com/how-to-fix-ms-resourceappname-error-on-windows-11/#:~:text=Identify%20your%20issue,-Start%20by%20identifying&text=Ensure%20that%20the%20app%20is,press%20Enter%20on%20your%20keyboard.&text=Check%20the%20concerned%20UWP%20app's%20name%20in%20this%20folder.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum

:)

Nixos, May 15, 2022

2. Startmenu not "updating"

Hey,

I got the following problem:

• Newly installed Programs/Apps will not show up in the startmenu
    • Programs/Shortcuts I add to the Startmenu folders want show in my startmenu
    • Startmenu search won't find the new items either, even not if they are pinned to the startmenu

What I have tried to fix my problem:

• Rebuilding my search index
    • Reinstalling all windows apps, including cortana
    • Try to locate the issue with the System File Checker (sfc /scannow) ⇒ nothing found
    • Running the troubleshooter ⇒ returns "incorrect permissions on Windows Search directoriers"
      • changed the default Search folder where the index is saved
      • checked permissions for the Search folder (seems ok)

What I think initially caused the error:

• I switched from German to English on my Win10 PC
      • I then realised that a lot of my searchable windows settings still showed inGerman and not in English and were in addition not clickable anymore (nothing happended)
      • I could not fix the issue so I switched back to German
      • This made the Win10 settings searchable and clickable again, but since then my Startmenu seems to be stuck on its old index
    I am running Windows 10 Education with the Anniversary Update - which for me removed Cortana (maybe this issue is connected?)

Any help or advise?

Ciaran Baulig, May 15, 2022
  3. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, May 15, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 startmenu ms-resource display name - Similar Threads - startmenu resource display

2. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  3. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  4. Windows 11 Startmenu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startmenu: Microsoft what you done, another mess up again. We have been using the start menu layout on our windows 10 devices which working all fine. We have deployed few windows 11 machine and now its not same.If a user pins their own apps while we have MDM policy in place to pins some...
  5. Windows 11 Startmenu

Windows 11 Startmenu: Microsoft what you done, another mess up again. We have been using the start menu layout on our windows 10 devices which working all fine. We have deployed few windows 11 machine and now its not same.If a user pins their own apps while we have MDM policy in place to pins some...
  6. Windows 11 startmenu ms-resource display name

Windows 11 startmenu ms-resource display name: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itapp - microsoft.windows.sechealthul_10.0.19041.1023_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy?ms-resource://microsoft.windows.sechealthulWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  7. ms-resource display name -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  8. ms-resource display name -...

ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  9. Installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname"

Installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname": I have installed windows 11 and got an very wierd application named -"ms-resource: displayname" and not able find any way to uninstall it so please provide any solution...
  10. ms-resource

ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4